Zamora - the silence is deafening .....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
For what it's worth I had a dream last night that beat Forest 3-0 and in amongst the celebrating players was Bobby. At what point should you have stopped having dreams like that?

Northern Monkey

Dec 5, 2012
I've got this horrible feeling that for one reason or another this isn't going to happen, but feel free to remind me I said this if he does sign.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Right that's it, I'm emailing Barber. If the balls in our court and we lose him to another club, I'm ripping up my season ( card ) ticket!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Sort it out...
If Hughton doesn't sign Bobby his life expectancy as our Manager is shortened dramatically. We know this is his call and if he loses first 3 games without him then he will be torn into. Can't he see that?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
My god I still want this too happen so much, i assume... a lot revolves around getting rid of COG

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Sort it out...
If Hughton doesn't sign Bobby his life expectancy as our Manager is shortened dramatically. We know this is his call and if he loses first 3 games without him then he will be torn into. Can't he see that?
Bit dramatic BZ is not the goal machine he once was.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
For what its worth. Bobby just came through lgw. Said he really wants to come back on a pay as you play deal. Doesn't want to go anywhere else but hughton's dragging his heels over the deal.

Based on your NSC past you shouldn't be doubted. We would be mad not to sign BZ on a basis like this.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Based on your NSC past you shouldn't be doubted. We would be mad not to sign BZ on a basis like this.

I agree, & if it is Hughton that's dragging his heels, all those who go to the Geneva friendly should chant 'We want Bobby' throughout the game.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
For what its worth. Bobby just came through lgw. Said he really wants to come back on a pay as you play deal. Doesn't want to go anywhere else but hughton's dragging his heels over the deal.

WTF!!?? Why would Hughton drag his heels? Is he holding out for Best!!?? If this is true, I would seriously doubt Hughton's judgement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports