Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yves Bissouma SINGS on a 5 (five) year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Can't see anybody bidding for him yet, but if he carriers his after restart form on to next season then I'm sure a lot of the big clubs will start to take notice.

Fernandinho is 35 and his contract expires in 2021. If Bissouma has a big season then he would actually make perfect sense for City to be in for him as the replacement.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Wouldn’t be surprised, he’s comfortably good enough. Brilliant player.

He is good but he's also erratic and hasn't really been consistent until the end of last season. I dont think he's a top 6 player yet even if he has the potential to be one.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Agree. Newcastle isn't going to happen. Arsenal maybe but I'm guessing we'd want big money (£25m+). City have money but he'd probably get about 3 sub appearances a season there. Can't see it myself.

£25+ keeping adding +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=lots more than that.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
If he improves at the rate he's currently improving, i'm not ruling anything out

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Despite the mostly baseless transfer window speculation and "news" - on thing is clear for nearly the 12th transfer window in a row - Bloom isn't in a mood to to sell first choice players and won't do it unless he absolutely has to. If thats true for Ben White, Dunk, then its true for Bissouma.

Solly March, Duffy, Bernardo, Ali J etc who are not first choice then perhaps not.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I agree about Bloom wont be interested in offers for first team players and even Arsenal will not be prepared to pay the high price tag Bloom would slap on him. But the Arsenal interest may be different in that we are interested in AMN. Wouldnt surprise me to hear of negotiations in that scenario.

I would rather keep Biss.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
We'd be mad to sell Bissouma amnd he'd be mad to leave at this point in his career. He's just starting to show what he can do. One of our most exciting players and looks like he's enjoying it and trusts the manager.

This sequence of events was perfect man management:

Potter on Monday:
“As a team, we need to try and get more goals from other areas of the pitch. It is something that is quite obvious. He (Bissouma) has the capability to do that.”
Source

Bissouma on Saturday:
Goal

Potter on Saturday:
“I said to Yves in the dressing room ‘it’s a miracle we have witnessed!’ He’s got quality and we are so pleased with him. He has been working hard and has got the ability to score from there.
Source

He's just starting to show what he can do and is getting regular football. He's flourshing. No doubt inspired by Bielsa :thumbsup:

Seriously though, looks like a good relationship with the gaffer.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
No chance right now. He will be gone next season though to a top 4. Will beour player of season. 30-40m. Not English.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He is on his way to becoming a Yaya Toure imo. We’ll struggle to hold onto him the season after next imo, top four bound. Really exciting potential.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Assuming Yves will be jumping on a private jet today and coming home as he’s been in Monaco on holiday but UK govt just added Monaco and France to quarantine list from 4am tomorrow.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
seem to recall similar conversations last summer .

He's 24 in a couple of weeks , if he is going to step up to the next level that we all hope and believe he can then it will have to be this season .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here