Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Top 5 Countries In The World?

Why the abuse towards the OP, I don't get it.

Because he believes the indiscriminate killing of women and children is justified, as long as it's in the name of his god.

If it's visited against his god they a terrorists and deserve to die.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Because he believes the indiscriminate killing of women and children is justified, as long as it's in the name of his god.

If it's visited against his god they a terrorists and deserve to die.

Sounds like any number of groups around the world. Still don't get the abuse towards the OP though, is it spilling over from another thread?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
In the sprit of the thread -

Australia
Greece
Antigua
Mexico
Thailand

and before you ask Steve/Tom, I have also been to Arab lands too.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Could have been a pleasant thread, but biased viewpoints and bigotry have turned this a little sour.

The problem is the OP has been very aggressively pro-Israeli on a recent thread (and lots of past threads). Starting a thread like this was always going to attract a strong reaction

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
In the sprit of the thread -

Australia
Greece
Antigua
Mexico
Thailand

and before you ask Steve/Tom, I have also been to Arab lands too.

Ooh. Look at you. Been to Arab lands have you. Wow. Israel likes going into Arab lands too.

Great thread. Really boring to start with the 5 countries tripe but certainly picking up.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Ooh. Look at you. Been to Arab lands have you. Wow. Israel likes going into Arab lands too.

Great thread. Really boring to start with the 5 countries tripe but certainly picking up.
And your point is?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Hawaii (don't count as USA)
Sri Lanka
Greece (islands)
Italy(Tuscony)
Maldives (Karumba)
l live in the most popular holiday destination of the UK so thats cheating but if i did not i would include Devon/Cornwall (when the sun is shining)

I go to Plymouth to get my Bongo serviced every year but don't count it as a holiday. Pleasant maybe. I always thought more people holidayed in London than Plymouth but I am often wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here