Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Top 5 Countries In The World?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
My Bongo has a V6 2.5 petrol engine and hard to service that in Brighton as most are diesel. A few days by Plymouth sea Lido and walking in Dartmoor makes it an enjoyable trip and the missus is glad to get rid of me for a few days.

I honestly did not know what a Bongo was until I moved down here they are everywhere.
Talking about that type of vehicle those VW campers based on the Transporter are the nuts are they not I would love to get my hands on one of those.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I honestly did not know what a Bongo was until I moved down here they are everywhere.
Talking about that type of vehicle those VW campers based on the Transporter are the nuts are they not I would love to get my hands on one of those.

They are everywhere here now. A yummy mummy run around, pensioners get away van, surfers truck, and so on. All had a former life in Japan. Got mine 8 years ago and been to the edge of Sahara Desert and rest of Morocco, Crete, roundTurkey. Slovenia and the Julian Alps this September followed by the yearly trip to Plymouth (Saltram House).

£3,800 at auction off the boat in Southampton. An equivalent transporter would have cost anywhere from £15,000 upwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here