Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your 'first dance with new spouse' song at your wedding reception?

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
If the unthinkable were to happen pour moi in the future, and of course after discussion with the new, and first, 'er indoors, I would love to get her on the floor for this...

And your's would be OR WAS ???

[yt]sJQk0jDZx8o[/yt]

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Me and the missus have been thinking about this.....

YouTube - Girls Aloud - The Promise

But starting with a nice song and breaking into this complete with dance moves.

Would be a right proper laugh.:clap:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
We've decided ours, we're having By Your Side, by Sade. Slushy, but says everything perfectly.

Years From Now, and Me and You Against The World are fantastic choices though :D

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I'm unmarried, but thought I'd contribute as I was at a wedding on Saturday - where the couple in question danced to this:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Some pretty good choices there - in my job you see some right weird choices at the moment the post popular one is at last by etta James - last year and the year before was either chasing cars or amazed by Lonestar. Have seen some excellent first dances lately - one including a flash mob a couple of weeks ago - i'd stick the video up but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to on here as it might be classed as advertising? Anyone know the rules on this? It's a brilliant video though!!!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Some pretty good choices there - in my job you see some right weird choices at the moment the post popular one is at last by etta James - last year and the year before was either chasing cars or amazed by Lonestar. Have seen some excellent first dances lately - one including a flash mob a couple of weeks ago - i'd stick the video up but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to on here as it might be classed as advertising? Anyone know the rules on this? It's a brilliant video though!!!

NO ADVERTISING!! Life ban!!

Aww go on then, seeing as it was your husbands birthday yesterday.....:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here