Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your 'first dance with new spouse' song at your wedding reception?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Wonderful Life - Black

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Loving your work here!

One of the finest ever ever singles, of that there is little doubt.

Thanks for posting and brightening up an otherwsie chilly lunchtime.

TNBA

TTF

ps I went to a wedding a few years ago where they played 'Batchelor Boy' by Cliff Sleezy, into the wedding throng, about three minutes before the bride made here entrance.

A few sniggers it caused too!

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Ive sent Gee a PM asking for a mobile number so i can pass some news onto him, maybe you can pass it on for me, just copy and paste the message if you can please. :thumbsup:

Hun I deleted it!!! Can you resend it and I will or tell him when I see him at the ground xxxx check your phone I've messages you about his phone - his phone is rubbish so he uses my mum's so don't go sending any smut to my poor old mum Lololol

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
"Bring me sunshine" by Morecambe and Wise. Mrs PT is still frothing with incandescence 11 years later. She has compiled a list of over 50 "more appropriate" choons over the years...

7oaksgull

Jan 3, 2010
Sevenoaks, Kent
"What a wonderful world" by Louis Armstrong...20 years ago....we liked the record and also the fact that it only lasts for less than 2 minutes meant that we would be on the dance floor on our own for the shortest possible time!

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I'm not married thank god, but if i was to ever give a woman the pleasure this is what i would have

Love a bit of Elvis, Odd for a 29 year old

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here