Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your 'first dance with new spouse' song at your wedding reception?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Ours was amusing, when we booked the DJ we asked them to play Angels by Robbie Williams.

On the night the DJ comes over to ask what we wanted, we told him, 2 mins later he re-appears. I haven't got Angels..... I have got No Regrets by Robbie Williams!!! Yeah cos that is really romantic for a first song.

"I don't want to hate but that's
All you've left me with
A bitter aftertaste and a fantasy of
How we all could live"

Luckily my sister had the Robbie Williams CD in her car.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Foreigner - Waiting for a girl like you. Afterall, I was 39 when I tied the note!!!!

I was engaged to a lass for six months, but it didn't work out, and this was 'our song' :smile: It deffo would have been the first song, if we had got hitched :thumbsup:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I don't know how to do it!! I will try and do it though x if I get stuck I will ask you Tone xxxxx

And you can tell me to get stuffed xxx

On the REPLY box there is an icon which shows a picture of the world and a chain link, if you hovver your mouse over that it says INSERT LINK click on that and follow the instructions :) happy days

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
On the REPLY box there is an icon which shows a picture of the world and a chain link, if you hovver your mouse over that it says INSERT LINK click on that and follow the instructions :) happy days

Ok I'll have a go - when I get back from school run x

Thanks xxx

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
At my wedding we danced to Every beat of your heart-Gladys Knight and the Pips, havent hears it for years now.....but then we have been seperated for about 5 years lol

We had Everlong (acoustic version) by Foo Fighters. Sodding hard to dance to, as we weren't allowed to just 'wobble' in the middle of the dance floor. Apparently me making a tit of myself attempting to do our hastily-taught rumba (at least I think it was a rumba, I know naff all about ballroom dancing) was much better...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
That Gangnam Style tune.

My missis would love to marry me, but, religion aside, I really don't see the point in marriage these days. Anyone give me a good reason?

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Ours was amusing, when we booked the DJ we asked them to play Angels by Robbie Williams.

On the night the DJ comes over to ask what we wanted, we told him, 2 mins later he re-appears. I haven't got Angels..... I have got No Regrets by Robbie Williams!!! Yeah cos that is really romantic for a first song.

"I don't want to hate but that's
All you've left me with
A bitter aftertaste and a fantasy of
How we all could live"

Luckily my sister had the Robbie Williams CD in her car.

That is pretty shocking

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here