• Wills

Votes: 6 1.6%

• Total voters

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Not surprised by any of them as I think it was always going to be a case of clearing the decks ready for the bigger investment. However I feel for Fraser for his passion/commitment ans Sullivan who did little wrong. My guess is Slade will sign a quality keeper and Kuipers will be reserve next season.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Definitely Sullivan. Mildly surprised by Loft, Fraser, and Hinsh, but understandable.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Sullivan, although I thought that Lofy and Fraser will be offered new contracts.

B45YUN1

Sep 25, 2008
im surprised at sully too but if any1 heard his intervieww after the stokport game he said that he loves this club but has to look out for his own career so aybe he told russel he didnt want to stay??

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sullivan. Accounted well for himself when given the chance.

Madness not to have another top-notch keeper waiting in the wings, especially as FDM isn't getting any younger. So am assuming that Slade/Knight have somebody already earmarked for the role. Bit daft if they don't.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Not surprised by any of them as I think it was always going to be a case of clearing the decks ready for the bigger investment. However I feel for Fraser for his passion/commitment ans Sullivan who did little wrong. My guess is Slade will sign a quality keeper and Kuipers will be reserve next season.

Been saying for quite a while Kuipers is only a good back up and an average league 1 keeper and we need a good no.1 but to many people on here are luv-ed up on him :shrug: to see it.

Playing On The Grit

Twitter: @leighjcooper
Apr 2, 2008
I was surprised that Sullivan has gone after he waited so long for his chance. Must mean we will have somebody coming in to either cover or replace FDM.

It's a shame about Hinsh and some of the others and maybe a bit harsh on some but it needed someone with no real loyalty to the players, such as Slade, to come in and clear out the deadwood and rebuild. Had MA or White/Booker been in charge and been responsible for the players we would have been keeping on a lot of those who have been released and we wouldn't have progressed and maybe it's better for those players to move on.

Eddie Bee

Feb 3, 2009
Shoreham by Sea
Loft....hardly started in a losing game (Swindon) thought he had done enough. Fraser, Hinsh and Sully (Blue and White to the core) and all had been putting in encouraging performances.....HOW MANY PROS have we left????? How many will we getting in, on this years evidence about 40 will do?:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports