Bognor
Leeds
Orient
Man City
Villa

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I suppose so. What's the beef with Darlington?

I took my now 26 year old son to watch us play away at Darlington, he spent the whole game colouring in his Thomas the Tank Engine book, and showed zero interest in the football, and has never been to another game!

I blame Darlington for spoiling what should have been a father and son rite of passage moment...

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
How can you follow a football team and not come to hate others?

Palace
Man U
Arsenal
Portsmouth
Grimsby
MK Dons
Orient
Chesterfield
Leeds
Gillingham

I assume your dislike for Grimsby refers to the final day of the 2002/03 season. As a Mariner who was there that day, I would at least like to point out that the image of one of our players goading your fans to suggest that you were going down, despite the fact we were already relegated ourselves, ranks as one of if not the cringiest moment of my time following the club.

The player in question was Michael Keane, an Irish midfielder on loan from Preston. He never played for us again, and would soon find himself overweight and out of the professional game. Karma's a bitch, I guess...

ACua314.jpg

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Palace
Pompey
Man Utd
Leeds
Southampton
Bournemouth
Orient
West Ham
Chelsea
Oxford

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville
1. Portsmouth
2. Manchester United
3. Palace
4. MK Dons
5. Middlesbrough
6. Plucky Little Bournemouth
7. Oxford
8. Southampton
9. Gillingham

I've only just got over Bristol Rovers beating us 8-2 in 1973, otherwise they'd be there somewhere too.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Hate Palace. Obviously. My loathing of Orient and Brentford as well as Cardiff and Cheatersfield has mellowed with age. Don’t dislike any of them these days.

Strangely I still don’t like Reading though, they’re just so Ra Ra tinpot. But lower league enemies of yore have gradually been replaced, as we’ve returned to the higher echelons, by teams like (see what I did there) Leeds, Villa and Sheff Wed (all far too entitled). Citeh, Man U and Chelsea for fecking up English football forever. The last two places I’ll chuck in some foreigners: Barcelona and Real Madrid, for similar reasons. Their power is far too great when amazon Indians are wearing their shirts in dug out canoes. Depressing really.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
whoever John Terry is involved with
whoever Joey Barton is involved with
MK Dons
Oxford (got beaten up)
Leicester (I only know 2 fans and they're both ***** )
all teams 'big' teams with dodgy boards and/or legions of entitled fans.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
1. Manchester United
2. P*rtsm**th (#twats)
3. The club that used to be Wimbledon but was stolen from their fans and moved to some new town in the middle of nowhere.
4. Selhurst Barcelona
5. Reading
6. Bournemouth (but I suspect this dislike is temporary)
7. Bayern Munich
8. Southampton.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
1. Oldham - should play in norway
2. Swindon - got a good hiding by 3 heavily armed grannies
3. Palace.- obvious
4. Leeds - i hadn't seen a leeds shirt in town for years until today
5. Chesterfield - i have a long memory
6. Stoke - never seen us win there
7. Middlesbrough- one of those clubs you forget exist in quizzes
8. Millwall- a nothing club with chicken shit fans who love a tear up in 100-1 situations but melt away the first sign of retaliation in Latin .
9. Man Utd everyone hates Man Utd , right ?
10. Carlisle - should be in the Scottish 2nd division .

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
1. Palace
2. Burnley
3. Leeds
4. Chelsea
5. Portsmouth
6. Sheffield Wednesday
7. MK Dons
8. Villa
9. West Ham
10. Real Madrid

Or something along those lines.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
To be honest I don't have a problem with any team other than maybe Man U, and that is historical due to the Fa Cup. Even the Palace thing I find a bit laughable, I never saw the point when I was a school kid and age hasn't made me understand it any better. AM cracked the shits and spat the dummy with some Palace fans and how many people have had their heads kicked in over the decades since??!!! I really don't get it.

Also what is it with the Pompey thing? I suppose they were our closest rival for a while.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
1) Palace
2) Reading
3) West Ham
4) Middlesbrough
5) Southampton
6) Bournemouth
7) MASSIVE Wednesday
8) Chelsea
9) Portsmouth
10) Stoke

surprisingly, I don't really feel any animosity yet towards Leeds fans, though they'll appear in this list in a few months' time given their billy big bollocks attitude and Ben White.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I assume your dislike for Grimsby refers to the final day of the 2002/03 season. As a Mariner who was there that day, I would at least like to point out that the image of one of our players goading your fans to suggest that you were going down, despite the fact we were already relegated ourselves, ranks as one of if not the cringiest moment of my time following the club.

The player in question was Michael Keane, an Irish midfielder on loan from Preston. He never played for us again, and would soon find himself overweight and out of the professional game. Karma's a bitch, I guess...

View attachment 126287

Nope, nothing to do with that. Only place I ever went where the home fans put a boot print in my car door while I was at the game. And the chippy insisted I have haddock instead of cod.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here