Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WSL

Cuffs

Jan 29, 2010
1901 seats in east were wet, I never thought I would need my water proof trousers after Withdean but I did and in July!

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Great view. I used to sit in North Block L Row D at Withers and the distance to the pitch is about the same. Seats nice and padded with a bit more leg room and width imo. No complaints about anything at all. The wind in theory should be from the South East so any rain should get blown ito the East Stand! I also sat in Row A for a few years at Withdean and had to take emergency golf overtrousers in case of rain. The view will be even better when we are attacking the North Stand goal with Lua Lua flying down the wing. The atmosphere should be electric judging by the noise from the North Satnd from the 20 or so singing yesterday.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I didn't take any pics but can confirm that my view from Row AC in the WSL was top class. :thumbsup:

kikapu

Apr 26, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
I sat in row A of the WSL yesterday (got a season ticket for row O of the North Stand) and it was like a swimming pool, the seats seems to be wet back to row G and the drainage holes in row A didn't seem to work.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310.gif
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310.gif
    424.5 KB · Views: 70

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here