Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WSL

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
did notice that Gus had to wipe down his seat which must have been row L or so. Tanno didn't bother though

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Can i ask a silly question. My ST is in WSL W1A AB. Does that mean i am 28 rows back from the front? i.e a to z = 26 rows back + aa and ab = 2 total 28? Maths was never my strong subject!

That should be right at the back, which is what i thought.

Yeah I think you're right. I was sitting in Row A (absolutely soaked but after five minutes moved 6 or 7 rows back into empty seats) and a family came up to us with 'AA', thinking we might be in their seats, but the steward cleared it up for us and AA is at the back (cracking position up there, wish I had a ST in AA, AB etc).

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Now the dug outs will be first hit at any sign of wet weather, so Gus may need to buy a brolly off that dutch fella...

oh I'm high on the Amex any excuse to play this quallity link

[yt]VWptErAWrmQ[/yt]

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Yeah I think you're right. I was sitting in Row A (absolutely soaked but after five minutes moved 6 or 7 rows back into empty seats) and a family came up to us with 'AA', thinking we might be in their seats, but the steward cleared it up for us and AA is at the back (cracking position up there, wish I had a ST in AA, AB etc).

Good news for me! I was not sure what sort of view i would get as yesterday we took he opertunity to sit in the WSU. Did you happen to get any pics from your AA seats?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Good news for me! I was not sure what sort of view i would get as yesterday we took he opertunity to sit in the WSU. Did you happen to get any pics from your AA seats?

Sorry, I meant that the family had AA seats and I saw them go up to the back somewhere. I had to leave at around 60 minutes to pick someone up in Lewes and when I stood at the exit (not sure how many rows back, I'd hazard a guess and say 20 or so), I looked back at the pitch and it looked incredible. You'll have a great view - very jealous!

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Sorry, I meant that the family had AA seats and I saw them go up to the back somewhere. I had to leave at around 60 minutes to pick someone up in Lewes and when I stood at the exit (not sure how many rows back, I'd hazard a guess and say 20 or so), I looked back at the pitch and it looked incredible. You'll have a great view - very jealous!

ok no worries. Well if ever my son cant make it i will let you know and you can sit in his seat lol.

If anyone did get a pic from WSL row AB or near post a pic for me please.

SweBHAFC

Nov 16, 2009
Apologies for asking nearly the same thing but I am in row Q while it appears that it was wet in row O. Did anyone here get wet in row Q? (fingers firmly crossed that this is not the case)

Apologies for asking nearly the same thing but I am in row Q while it appears that it was wet in row O. Did anyone here get wet in row Q? (fingers firmly crossed that this is not the case)

I'm in S and saw no signs of rain in the few rows in front of me.

All this said the rain wasn't blowing in to us yesterday so on a bad day we may get a bit even up in Q and S.

SweBHAFC

Nov 16, 2009
I'm in S and saw no signs of rain in the few rows in front of me.

All this said the rain wasn't blowing in to us yesterday so on a bad day we may get a bit even up in Q and S.

Cheers. Suppose we will be exposed to the elements at some point. All part of the parcel in my opinion. Afterall we are watching football and not polo!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
To be fair, yesterday's weather was particularly mental. The rain was coming down in each and every direction possible. I'd say it'll be rare that conditions are as bad, and it was basically a worst case scenario.

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex

I sat in seat 85 in row Q. It was dry but would not have wanted to sit a couple of rows in front when it was chucking it down.

Here's a view from dry row S:

View From WSL.jpg

:amex::amex::amex::amex::amex:

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
I was in Row L for the first half and as mentioned above the top of seat was slightly wet.Second half sat in our normal season ticket seats in Row Y-dry as a bone and a lovely view.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I can categorically guarantee that Row L was dry and toasty! The top edge of the seat was wet when we got there but no rain at all during the game.

Excellent, thanks. Were you impressed with the view from Row L? Difficult to tell from the photos how far above the pitch you are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here