Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you take 7th place, if offered now?

Would you take finishing 7th this season?

• Yep - decent

Votes: 458 76.8%
  • No - we can get a Champions League spot

Votes: 138 23.2%

• Total voters

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
No Fati? Welbeck still a sick note and another year older, and would RDZ still stay if thats what happens? I don't think he will. Thats not to say we wont buy some more decent additions nor employ another good manager, but a lot hinges on us finishing top 6, or being in europe by winning EL or FA cup imho
I know. How quickly things change. When I wrote that post Fati was still in the mix. Now Joel could be gone too, and we desperately miss Pervis.

We have ourselves to blame for not taking those 4 points against Fulham and Sheffield United. Let's be honest, we should have killed those games off, just as we should have put something past Trafford in the Burnley goal.

Just one different result from those 3 games puts us 7th. But, we are in new territory. We're top of our Europa league and in the top 10.

But RDZ will expect to see strengthening in January or a difference of opinion will start to become more apparent between coach and management. For a start, we need to replace Solly. But, I trust Tony. He'll be here for the long term.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
We finished top six last season with less points than we have now at the same stage. No need for panic just yet.
Except we had a point more....

1702939124860.png

mile oak

May 21, 2023
NEVER absolutely never until its impossible I wanna win the league wanna win everything nothing less of course I doubt we will achieve that but never stop trying aim high always

We’re seventh!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here