• Lewis

Votes: 44 20.8%
  • Adam

Votes: 168 79.2%

• Total voters

fratsomrover

Oct 18, 2011
Hove
For me Dunk has the greater potential as he is taller and more dominant in the air. He also seems to have more pace than AEA. However his passing is a liability and he is prone to some horrific howlers that cost us goals. Adam El Abd is a tougher defender and has an intimidatory approach to his game that can unsettle attackers. On the "debit" side of this is the fact that he is too prone to man handle opponents at set pieces in the penalty area and is far more likely to concede penalties and free kicks than Dunk. I think Refs will have got wise to his holding and pulling tactics at set pieces and will be looking out for him this season. So it's a question of weighing up the lesser of two evils, AEA risky approach or Dunks propensity for giving the ball away in dangerous positions. I think Gus will go with Dunk and AEA will have to bide his time. If Dunky costs us goals then I expect him to be stood down in favour of AEA. Also, we dont know if Elphick will enter into the argument soon. He could be another option if recapturing his initial promise.

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
Adam is the better tackler as he reads the game better and doesn't make so many bad passes.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think El Abd is the better of the two at present, but probably won't improve much more.

Dunk has the potential to be better than Bomber, but he is not there yet.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
is far more likely to concede penalties and free kicks than Dunk. .

Dunk who had the most yellow cards of any player in the LEAGUE? (at one point)

Personally, I'd like to see at least one of our CBs learn how to score from corners. Think Dunk is most likely to improve here.

Elphick is the most dangerous, offensively, of the four.

I think El Abd is the better of the two at present, but probably won't improve much more.

Dunk has the potential to be better than Bomber, but he is not there yet.

This

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here