• Lewis

Votes: 44 20.8%
  • Adam

Votes: 168 79.2%

• Total voters

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Simple question as there isnt much between them??

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
El Abd although it looks like Gus is going with Dunk.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dunk is still making at least one catastrophic error a game, I'd go with El Abd and concentrate Dunk's mind that when he gets back in he needs to cut out the really silly mistakes. I think Dunk is the better player though.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
El-Abd, although as stated earlier it looks like Gus is going to give Dunk a try. Dunk will definitely cost us more goals in the short term.

I think Dunk will go on to be the better player, but that right at this moment El-Abd is comfortably the more reliable and solid player.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No question about it El Abd is far better than Dunk in every function that he performs. Tackling, Heading Ball Control, Passing positional play and anticipation every single aspect of his game is better Dunk may be his equal one day but at the moment he isn't in the same street and I expect Gus to go with El Abd when the serious stuff starts.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
I really like Dunk but he is a little unpredictable at times and usually produces a howler a game, which could be costly. But he is an intelligent, young player and I think he is perfect back up to El-Abd. El-Abd is solid, but he isn't the best tackler and can get skinned pretty easily but he is strong, has a brilliant attitude and I love how he gets under the opposing players skin.

El-Abd for me.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
This, Dunk has been poor the last 2 games.

On the whole he put in two very good performances - just with 2 horrendously missed placed passes against Chelsea that led to their goal, and should have led to a second. Reminded me of El-Abd in the middle of the Withdean era

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
On the whole he put in two very good performances - just with 2 horrendously missed placed passes against Chelsea that led to their goal, and should have led to a second. Reminded me of El-Abd in the middle of the Withdean era

I was thinking Dunk was really good against Chelsea and then he made the first of two boobs. The same could be said of Luiz and his boob was far worse. Comical. So Dunk for me.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Dunk has the height and size advantage that will be required in this division. I don't think that he is an overall better defender than El Abd but will probably get the nod until he makes too many significant errors.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Yes, one of them.

(El-Abd)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here