Votes: 22 7.1%
  • No thanks

Votes: 289 92.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Having seen what Duffy and Dunk do to Stockdale (a big lad that they like !) when he does something good, can you imagine what they would do to a little fat F***er like him. For that reason it's a No

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Overweight, attitude problem, lazy. The squad we have would lynch him.

Having seen what Duffy and Dunk do to Stockdale (a big lad that they like !) when he does something good, can you imagine what they would do to a little fat F***er like him. For that reason it's a No
I'm so glad posters are finally coming round to the fact this squad clearly doesn't have characters that would get derailed by a gobshite.

All this 'don't want player x because he'll disrupt the togetherness of the dressing room', is really getting on my tits.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I'm so glad posters are finally coming round to the fact this squad clearly doesn't have characters that would get derailed by a gobshite.

All this 'don't want player x because he'll disrupt the togetherness of the dressing room', is really getting on my tits.

So you'd accept a c0ck like McCormack?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So you'd accept a c0ck like McCormack?
No because he's shitehouse, absolutely nothing to do with his attitude.

Tying 2 threads together if you put McCormack's attitude in Robbie Keane's body, I'd take him in a heartbeat.
Happy in the knowledge one 5-a-side match later he'd be simpering wreck of a man unable to even have eye contact with his teammates.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
No because he's shitehouse, absolutely nothing to do with his attitude.

Tying 2 threads together if you put McCormack's attitude in Robbie Keane's body, I'd take him in a heartbeat.
Happy in the knowledge one 5-a-side match later he'd be simpering wreck of a man unable to even have eye contact with his teammates.

Good player imho, just a complete kn0b.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just the player who would totally disrupt our set up being such a total cock, it's a no from me

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Pity really. He is talented but a total waster with it. Reminds me of Leon Worst. Its a definite no from me.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I wonder how pleased the Villa owners are with Bruce? Problem player, cost a fortune, so tell the world he has a big attitude problem, drop him to the U23, then ask for £12m for him, hmmmm

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Shane and Lewis would break him into little pieces if he tried........

VMT. In a weird kind of way I think the incidents at villa would mean McCormack has a point to prove and I have a funny feeling he would be as good as gold.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Anyone that pays £12m for McCormack this January needs a lesson in how to negotiate. The guy's value has dropped markedly, and anything over £3-4m would seem over the top.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here