• Yes I would

Votes: 22 7.1%
  • No thanks

Votes: 289 92.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
he has scored plenty of goals in this league. for £3m then maybe as i think he'd get us 10 goals once fit

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I find it very hard to believe he will be interested but, if so, I wouldn't change my opinion but I would support Chris and the player. Don't see it though.

I don't think it's too far disconnected from reality. Wages would be the obvious problem.

Obviously I do not want him, but i'm trying to remain somewhat impartial as it could be a possibility:wink:

There are also 2 sides to every story, Bruce is a ****ing ****, the villa squad is probably the least #together in world football if you look at what they have in there.

Fulham lads are hardly gonna say please come back Ross after he left them, especially as they are now bettering their performances and the position of last season without him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Unbelievable poll result. Shows just how far we have come. The thought of siging McCormack a couple of seasons ago would have sent NSC into positive meltdown.

BTW I don't want him either :smile:

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
I wouldn't even consider signing him. He'll go to one of the clubs who have too many strikers already like Wednesday or Derby.

He's moody, Scottish, tubby, and looks like he's carrying a few too many bags of Mcains on his shoulder.

Moody, Scottish and chippy?

I think Sheffield Wednesday have those roles very well covered, to be fair.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Moody, Scottish and chippy?

I think Sheffield Wednesday have those roles very well covered, to be fair.

To be fair, poor Barry Bannan has looked like he wants to be playing for the albion every time we've played them. He was standing alone in amongst our players during the Fletcher sending off giving Knocky his 5th manhug of the game.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
To be fair, poor Barry Bannan has looked like he wants to be playing for the albion every time we've played them. He was standing alone in amongst our players during the Fletcher sending off giving Knocky his 5th manhug of the game.

Yeah - Bannan only gets the Scottish tick. Fletcher and Wallace are the tubby, chippy Jocks.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
he has scored plenty of goals in this league. for £3m then maybe as i think he'd get us 10 goals once fit

He would be an absolute STEAL at that price....

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Prefer to see the return of the two Leon's (Best and Knight) before him.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Bearing in mind Baldock is currently injured, I'd take him 5mins before the window shut having exhausted all other avenues. Straight into a dark room with Duffy & Dunk who'll let him know what it takes to be a Brighton player and the consequences he'd face if he continued to be a fat ****.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, but only -

IF the price was right (and there'd have to be a hell of a lot of change from £12M!), and
IF CH wanted him.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I would take "Anyone ",who help us get to the premiership,whatever or whoever he is...the team ,the fans ,the management all want this ! ( i do however coincide there might need to be a chat with DUFFY,DUNK etc first,just to make things clear.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here