Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst TV "comedy" ever?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I don't think there's a cultural (rather than a political or football) post I could feel more opposed to (with the exception of agreeing Friends is excrutiating).

Frasier was class. Miranda is as funny as... Miranda (I can't think of another cultural nadir).

It just proves that we all laugh at different things I guess.

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester
2 Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps - notwithstanding the "not the target audience" argument, if it was any good there would be some moments that crossed over to the rest of us
Keeping Up Appearances
And for anyone who nominated You Rang M'Lord, i'll raise that with Oh, Doctor Beeching! - I assume everyone has forgotten this utterly desperate spin off of a spin off, or it never impinged on consciousness when it was - briefly - on.

I have never watched an episode of Mrs Brown's Boys and intend to continue in this blessed state

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I had never seen Mrs Brown's Boys before boarding the coach to Anfield for that FA Cup game against Liverpool.

They played about seven episodes back to back and I swear I was the only one not laughing.

I also swear I was the only one considering smashing in the TV screen with my forehead.

Watching us lose 6-1 from a restricted view seat was positively hilarious by comparison.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Miranda
My Family
The Office

There's 3 to be getting on with, plenty more

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I had never seen Mrs Brown's Boys before boarding the coach to Anfield for that FA Cup game against Liverpool.

They played about seven episodes back to back and I swear I was the only one not laughing.

I also swear I was the only one considering smashing in the TV screen with my forehead.

Watching us lose 6-1 from a restricted view seat was positively hilarious by comparison.

Surely that means that about 98% of people find Mrs Browns Boys funny then ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I don't think Birds of a Feather has any votes yet, which seems remarkable to me.

The thread concerns the " Worst TV Comedy ever " Birds of a Feather does not qualify as a comedy.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014

7 episodes back to back. I would have thought legally that would be classified as abuse! I think I'd prefer waterboarding.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
They've been said before, but they're so bad I'm going to mention them again.

Mrs Browns Boys
Citizen Khan
Bad Education

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here