Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup Draw

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
So basically it has to be either Cameroon or Ghana then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
This is either a group brimming with ancient history or contemporary history based on whoever wins that playoff

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
So USA, Iran and the winner of Wales, Scotland or Ukraine.

I think that's as good as it was likely to be for England.

Very happy with that.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
As far as the possible outcomes, Group B England could hardly complain, while Group G is the Group of death

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
All set for Jahanbakhsh to knock us out

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Come on, someone has to say it. We can only play a team in our group twice if both team reach the final. So England v Wales it is then........

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
No doubt someone has already posted it, but how embarrassing that on the international stage, the only one who can't say aitch is Jermaine Jenas, the Englishman:tantrum:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
So we get either Ukraine, Wales or Scotland

Everyone is talking about what happens when we get out of the group.

England have never beaten the USA at a world cup and if either Wales or Scotland qualify, they are bound to be really up for it against England.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Whatever one thinks of the groups, enjoy it as it's the last one in this format.

Canada/Mexico/USA 2026 will be expanded to 48 countries.

16 groups of 3. Each country plays 2 games. Top 2 in each group go through to a round of 32!

So there's more games in total (80!) with that extra round, but the 'final 4' will only play 7 games as is the case now.

:mad:

Rinkmaster

Oct 1, 2020
Newhaven
I will make this my one and only post on this thread and try to hold off commenting on future ones as I don't want to pollute them, but given where it's being played and how this ridiculous decision to hold the WC during the PL season came about, I don't give a flying feck and I have zero enthusiasm for this corrupt tournament.
With you all the way on that. Should never have been allowed to be staged there. You would have thought that at least one of the England squad would have made a moral stand and pulled out. Certainly would never have expected it from Southgate.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Wheel Loose against USA, draw with Wales or the Scots again. Have to beat the mighty Iran to qualify. Gareth will guide us through though as nobody else could! :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here