Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup - Day Three

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
that was a strange half. I am usually quite good at analysing games I like to think, but I can’t really tell if Argentina are off the pace or KSA are much better than I realised.

Either way, I find Argentina’s gamesmanship so frustrating. They’d be such a better a side if they just played their game without constantly trying to cheat for an advantage. In a match like this, it *should* be entirely unnecessary.

It makes me think they’re feeling the pace out there and are finding this a lot tougher than they expected. To be screaming out when tackled, rolling around trying to get KSA players booked, the usual Argentinian stuff - frankly it’s pretty desperate for a group game against Saudi Arabia…
When our kids are born we wait for the first crawl, then stand, then first steps. In Argentina that celebrate the first roll over.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Fantastic levels of HT belligerence between Roy Keane and Graeme Souness arguing over the Argentina penalty :clap:
They're both wankers though. Neither would give a shit about injuring another player.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Gooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Game on!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
No less than they deserve.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
that was a strange half. I am usually quite good at analysing games I like to think, but I can’t really tell if Argentina are off the pace or KSA are much better than I realised.

Either way, I find Argentina’s gamesmanship so frustrating. They’d be such a better a side if they just played their game without constantly trying to cheat for an advantage. In a match like this, it *should* be entirely unnecessary.

It makes me think they’re feeling the pace out there and are finding this a lot tougher than they expected. To be screaming out when tackled, rolling around trying to get KSA players booked, the usual Argentinian stuff - frankly it’s pretty desperate for a group game against Saudi Arabia…
KSA actually really well coached/drilled aren't they ? Particularly defensively - also done their homework on Argentina, knowing they don't have a lot of pace up front.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
What a hit!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Wow! What a goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here