qatar 2022.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just seen on Instagram a photo of the Mac Allisters on the way to the game. His dad & uncle (?) are the most un-Argentinian men you’ve ever seen 😂

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Day 3, good to see the big guns finally starting to enter the tournament.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just seen on Instagram a photo of the Mac Allisters on the way to the game. His dad & uncle (?) are the most un-Argentinian men you’ve ever seen 😂
This video, from The Olympics of all people (they did a series focusing on players who were going on to play in this World Cup having previously played in The Olympics) features them...

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Just seen actor Robert Bathurst on Good Morning Britain.

At the end of the show, Richard Madeley asked him why he was supporting Ecuador in the World Cup.

He said there were 3 great reasons, but he was worried that if they played too well, they'd be sold to Chelsea!

Well worth watching on ITV+1 in an hour's time.

If someone can grab a video of it and post it up, that'd be great.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/1752621/my-albion-robert-bathurst

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Love to see the Socceroos pull of an upset, though highly unlikely

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Love to see the Socceroos pull of an upset, though highly unlikely
Indeed. Never going to happen I'm afraid. When you look at the clubs their squad plays for, there are only a handful playing at clubs only football fans will have actually heard of. Aaron Mooy is at Celtic - probably the player at the biggest club in their squad, and yet he doesn't even start.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I’ve got Argentina as favourites in this next game.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I'm never usually gushing about England but given what happened yesterday, it's probably right to consider England one of the big guns in fairness.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You did realise we were playing Iran, and they managed to score 2 goals against us....
Brazil, Argentina, France, Germany, Spain, will be hardly shaking in their boots...

Argentina will post a cricket score this morning.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You did realise we were playing Iran, and they managed to score 2 goals against us....
Brazil, Argentina, France, Germany, Spain, will be hardly shaking in their boots...

Argentina will post a cricket score this morning.
One goal was a dubious pen when it didn't matter. You're wrong if you think people won't take notice of that result. Iran are no mugs, but we made them look incredibly ordinary.

And no, I don't think Argentina will find it anything like as easy as you say. We'll see.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hugh Bonneville on itv Good Morning Britain saying he's supporting Ecuador as Brighton have three players in the team his only worry Chelsea will try to buy them if they do well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here