Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women and tattoos

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I certainly believe that people have the right to do whatever they want to their own bodies. I also have the right to find tattoos on a woman very unattractive; it's a complete turn off for me, even on the fittest of women (I'm 40 by the way).

Short/pixie haircuts are another thing that I can't find attractive either.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Yes in full agreement,why cant women leave their hair at least just above the shoulder any shorter and well?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Personally I hate tattoos on women, what on earth makes a girl want to get her arms, legs, or chest covered in tattoos?

for me its a big turn off, a single tattoo might look OK but the ones I have seen recently look like a 30 year merchant seaman veteran ( sorry Smudge)

Ladies your bodies are good enough without tattoos ....dont do it..

Think the thing is there are tattoos and then there are tattoos! My wife has 3 very discrete tattoos which can all be covered up. The current fashion appears to be for large very visible tats, not such a good look...

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I must say licking out Cheryl Cole would be a bit off putting with that massive tattoo at the top of her leg but I'd still do it. :) Why paint a moustache on the Monaco Lisa though as someone said? She's beautiful enough without the skanky tattoos.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Not true at all, I don't care if you want to cover yourself in tatts, I would just prefer not to, simples.

Another one totally missing the point of that sign.

If a tattooed person met someone without any, they wouldn't think " oh you could do with a nice tattoo on your arm "
You've already judged people in your post #65
The point isn't that hard to grasp.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
c36e3a76e03ffbb287b7c31b91d6cfc6.jpg

Still got more hair than me

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Another one totally missing the point of that sign.

If a tattooed person met someone without any, they wouldn't think " oh you could do with a nice tattoo on your arm "
You've already judged people in your post #65
The point isn't that hard to grasp.

Bollocks.

Met loads of people who have been disdainful / arrogant / superior because they have tattoos and I don't or I haven't responded massively enthusiastically about theirs (should I have to be insincere or may I just say they're not my thing?).

Had a number of people also say disdainfully "well, there's those who think about having a tattoo and there's those who actually do it". Oh do feck off.

I totally respect a girls' choice to have them, I try not to judge them for it ...but hey we can all be judgemental at times and only I liar would say otherwise. I have also dated girls with (a) tattoo and accepted it as fine, because it is only superficial, but I can't lie to myself I don't like em.

And leave the neck alone - the curve of a girl's neck, with their hair up, whoever the girl, is so beautiful that it should be left well alone imo.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
I certainly believe that people have the right to do whatever they want to their own bodies. I also have the right to find tattoos on a woman very unattractive; it's a complete turn off for me, even on the fittest of women (I'm 40 by the way).

At least a wrong hairstyle will sort itself out in a short while, unlike a badly designed and executed tattoo.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Bollocks.

Met loads of people who have been disdainful / arrogant / superior because they have tattoos and I don't or I haven't responded massively enthusiastically about theirs (should I have to be insincere or may I just say they're not my thing?).

Had a number of people also say disdainfully "well, there's those who think about having a tattoo and there's those who actually do it". Oh do feck off.

All in your head.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here