Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woman beheaded in North London Garden ?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
:lolol: You have answered these quotes as if they are mine.....the quotes were from A Muslim Peer, a Lord no less.

I know you didn't type that? Where does it look like i'm writing to you?

Have you not even worked out what I did with the second response?
:facepalm:

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
You don't think a Government and media organisation infiltrated by Pedo's is a problem?

What the amount of weaponry we sell to nations in war? Do you not think that could back fire on us civilians?

Here we go spin, spin, spin because you cant face the real problem.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

It's a tactic used by the lefties, push the subject of the topic away and turn it into an anti English stance. I suppose the Crusades and how us Christians were behaving a few centuries ago will be shoe horned in soon.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

You're the one who thinks we're endangered by the muslim population of Britain when in plain sight you know our government has Pedophiles working within it left, right and centre. The news which tells you how bad Muslims are also has pedophiles running the show. Why aren't you worried about the people who dictate your life? Why feel scared from people who live on another part of the world far far away, when it's loud and clear how evil our own leaders and media are and have been?

Remind me what the real problem is again please?

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
You're the one who thinks we're endangered by the muslim population of Britain when in plain sight you know our government has Pedophiles working within it left, right and centre. The news which tells you how bad Muslims are also has pedophiles running the show. Why aren't you worried about the people who dictate your life? Why feel scared from people who live on another part of the world far far away, when it's loud and clear how evil our own leaders and media are and have been?

Do they really? you carry on with you head up your ass.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
It's a tactic used by the lefties, push the subject of the topic away and turn it into an anti English stance. I suppose the Crusades and how us Christians were behaving a few centuries ago will be shoe horned in soon.

I'm not left or right. I think all that shit is just an illusion in your mind. Lefties start wars and so does the right. Thuck em both I say.

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Dear oh dear, of course there are peados etc in our government, i for one mentioned one and got my wrist's slapped by the mods. Hopefully these people and celebs will be outed, you will find that as in the Rolf, Stuart and Savile cases there will be no excuses, nobody trying to stick up for them etc.
Then again we are not allowed the same playing field (according to you and your ilk) when it comes to those that must not be offended.
When the sh1t hits the fan with government people, then myself and many others with a similar opinion to mine, will agree with you.

Toko

Banned
Jul 20, 2014
Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
D
Then again we are not allowed the same playing field (according to you and your ilk) when it comes to those that must not be offended.

What do you mean by that?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Just have a look at the post...the two clips with "originally posted by Soulman" might give you a clue.

I copied and pasted your name and quote so I could split your post. What's your point?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
What do you mean by that?

I mean't you are quite happy to have a pop at our government etc, which by the way you are correct....but do not seem to like the Muslims being accused.
Your quote : "The way the Papers are going, even if a bird shat on your head, it still could of been a muslim bird.
All this fear mongering about muslims is getting extreme. What next? Your country needs you?"

Perhaps "The Truth" from both sides eh...

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I mean't you are quite happy to have a pop at our government etc, which by the way you are correct....but do not seem to like the Muslims being accused.
Your quote : "The way the Papers are going, even if a bird shat on your head, it still could of been a muslim bird.
All this fear mongering about muslims is getting extreme. What next? Your country needs you?"

Perhaps "The Truth" from both sides eh...

Take your head out of this 2 sided war bullshit and just see it as a trick to get all of us to start shooting each other. I have no problems or fear with Muslims or any other faith and i assume the majority think the same too.

All this religious stuff is just an excuse as to why they are killing people. The real reason has nothing to do with faith whatsoever.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Take your head out of this 2 sided war bullshit and just see it as a trick to get all of us to start shooting each other. I have no problems or fear with Muslims or any other faith and i assume the majority think the same too.

All this religious stuff is just an excuse as to why they are killing people. The real reason has nothing to do with faith whatsoever.

You must be on drugs to think this has nothing to do with religion.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You must be on drugs to think this has nothing to do with religion.

You'd need to be on drugs, to believe in religion.

Do you think that these ISIS solders are doing it for free?

Money talks matey.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Ok then, (nicely deflected by the way) back to the point i made re playing field and people like you. As stated re Savile, Rolf and Stuart, it has been said and if i said that they were horrible, sick scum.....or slightly worse...... then nothing would be said, most would agree and have agreed, nobody warned...fine ok. Now if the same terms were applied to the beheaders and paedos in the Rotherham and other cases, then as in the case in Rotherham that would not be allowed, be quashed, silenced or REPORTED......
While apologists like you are around, only one side will be outed, the other side (like Rotherham) will be a no go area, because the usual term begining with the letter "R" will conveniently be trotted out.
Meantime people are being beheaded, groomed, FGM, stoned, etc whilst the like of you just compare use the vile people in the white sometimes Christian society as your argument.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
While apologists like you are around, only one side will be outed, the other side (like Rotherham) will be a no go area, because the usual term begining with the letter "R" will conveniently be trotted out.

But our government have been evilly involved in protecting what was going on in Rotherham, what is your point? If it wasn't for people standing up against the likes of Cyrill Smith, how much longer do you think the Rotherham scandal could of gone on for, longer perhaps?

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
But our government have been evilly involved in protecting what was going on in Rotherham, what is your point? It it wasn't for people standing up against the likes of Cyrill Smith, how much longer do you think the Rotherham scandal could of gone on for?

Yes they were worried about coming across as racists and upsetting the Muslim community.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You love a good Conspiracy theory don't you.

I hope you know ISIS Soilders are getting paid. It's no conspiracy.

Did you think Allah paid them through direct debit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here