Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woman beheaded in North London Garden ?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Try worrying about them both.
FYI what problems are the Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists etc bringing to this country eh....NONE. Ignoring the facts that Muslims are killing their own in Yemen, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia etc, they are also causing trouble in India and Southern Thailand.
So we come to Europe, an escape from Islamic law, but oh no, trouble in Germany, Holland, Sweden, Denmark, France, oh and the UK...just from them, not the other religions/races earlier mentioned. Seems that trouble follows them......but then it is only a minority, start worrying when a country reaches 20% Muslim...then the real erosion begins.

Why are you so bothered by the Muslim population in european nations not to mention ours?

Do you think there is some sort of evil poison in the water Muslims drink?

When the IRA bombed Manchester, were you in fear of Catholicism too?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Yep, here is a 40% Muslim area in France.....similar to Malmo, perhaps The Truth needs to do some research eh.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dg...ulation-is-the-most-dangerous-city-in-europe/
Noticed that 100,000 Germans have converted aswell and mosques are cropping up all the time in which is infuriating many Germans,would presume most converters are woman who've been done over by the turkish men.

Funny how they flock to the same area in countries and attempt to make it a mini muslim state...so much for respecting the french for giving them a home and a better way of life.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Noticed that 100,000 Germans have converted aswell and mosques are cropping up all the time in which is infuriating many Germans,would presume most converters are woman who've been done over by the turkish men.

Funny how they flock to the same area in countries and attempt to make it a mini muslim state...so much for respecting the french for giving them a home and a better way of life.

Have you not noticed what we do when we go abroad?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Why are you so bothered by the Muslim population in european nations not to mention ours?

Do you think there is some sort of evil poison in the water Muslims drink?

When the IRA bombed Manchester, were you in fear of Catholicism too?

Are you serious. Let me explain in simpler terms. In the countries where there is over 90% Muslims, they are killing each other....remember, Yemen, Somalia, Libya etc, not content with that, they are killing others in India, Thailand etc, they are taking over areas in many European cities and are trying to bring their laws in.
Can you tell me which other religion is causing trouble, killing amongst their own......are the other religions i mentioned causing worldwide trouble.
The IRA, you plum, did not bomb or cause trouble in other European countries, let alone all over the world like Islam.....a poor deflection this time, in the past as well at the moment....bring on the Crusades next eh huh.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Did you not read post #178?

Yes I did and it didn't explain anything about Muslim people born evil, so I still don't understand why you would be so bothered by civilian people under the title of muslim?

I don't understand how you can generalise a terrorist organisation as a whole religion too!?

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
The IRA and fundamentalists are two totally different issues altogether ,yes they both bombed areas but their aims were/are totaly different and to go into it would certainly be a very long debate,but I understand the point you were trying to make .

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Yes we put money into their economy and slap on the sun lotion....Its not about that is it?
This is about religion pal not holidays???

Who said holidays? Some English people do actually live abroad believe it or not?

PS your holidays sound dull and no this isn't really to do with religion. That's just an easy way to get people hating their neighbours.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Who said holidays? Some English people do actually live abroad believe it or not?

PS your holidays sound dull and no this isn't really to do with religion. That's just an easy way to get people hating their neighbours.

Deluded.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Yes I did and it didn't explain anything about Muslim people born evil, so I still don't understand why you would be so bothered by civilian people under the title of muslim?

I don't understand how you can generalise a terrorist organisation as a whole religion too!?
Are you descended from Neville Chamberlain?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Have you not noticed what we do when we go abroad?

What blow up a train and bus in the capital city?...er, decapitate someone before tucking in to the All Inclusive food......i know, we try to bring our own laws into that country.......how about we manage to get permission to build Churches, in fact over 600 Churches between about 2 million of us......Hmmm.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Are you descended from Neville Chamberlain?

Are you scared of Allah the evil God from the clouds who cannot be drawn for copyright purposes? Hope not as it's a load of shite.

It's the weapons you should be scared of. You know, the ones we sell to terrorist organisations.

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
What blow up a train and bus in the capital city?...er, decapitate someone before tucking in to the All Inclusive food......i know, we try to bring our own laws into that country.......how about we manage to get permission to build Churches, in fact over 600 Churches between about 2 million of us......Hmmm.

It would be interesting to find out how many English people have killed Afghans on their own land? I wonder what the comparisons are the other way around too?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Are you scared of Allah the evil God from the clouds who cannot be drawn for copyright purposes?
No, I am not scared of Allah, whether he can be drawn or not.

I am concerned by religious extremists mind, Islam almost seems to have a monopoly on these.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
No, I am not scared of Allah, whether he can be drawn or not.

I am concerned by religious extremists mind, Islam almost seems to have a monopoly on these.

I think what happened in Afganistan, even before ISIS turned up, was extreme enough. It's just a shame we only get bothered about it once there's a retaliation.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Yep, good spot.
I'm waiting to hear on the news that English Christians have groomed 1400 children in Hamburg, and that a bus and train has been blown up in Munich, closely followed by more grooming in another 3 German cities, with another 50 pending.
I can't wait to see the looks on those German faces when we try to get our own laws passed.....if they are not happy we could just make parts of Munich a no go area........
This could also apply to other countries where the English live abroad eh,..........jeez.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I think what happened in Afganistan, even before ISIS turned up, was extreme enough. It's just a shame we only get bothered about it once there's a retaliation.
Are you the Islamic equivalent of Steve Foster, so to speak?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here