None of your buisness

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Please read the link in post 148, these issues with organisations like Isis are fundamentally to do with what our corrupt British insitutes are up to they cause and fule wars, whilst operating international peadophile rings for their global agenda. It's all connected, we should not be fighting each other, just trying to figure out what's going on so it can be stopped.

Yes. Yes of course. It's the fault of the British institutions that these jihadis decide to run around the desert lopping the swede off everyone not wearing the right dish dash.

Post of the day.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Yes. Yes of course. It's the fault of the British institutions that these jihadis decide to run around the desert lopping the swede off everyone not wearing the right dish dash.

Post of the day.

The best bit is that he actually believes it.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
^Idiots

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Yeah, of course we are all idiots. I believe that Jesus fed a large crowd with two loaves and some fishes....still better than marrying a six year old and then consummating the marriage when she reached nine.
I don't believe Jesus fed a large crowd on this amount.....same as i don't believe the Prophet waited until she was nine.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Yeah, of course we are all idiots. I believe that Jesus fed a large crowd with two loaves and some fishes....still better than marrying a six year old and then consummating the marriage when she reached nine.
I don't believe Jesus fed a large crowd on this amount.....same as i don't think the Prophet waited until she was nine.

But yet you think Muslim people are more dangerous than the rest?

Ironic?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Scraping the barrel now.

I thought that. Wev'e had a Muslim bird, our past demeanor's, the government is going around lopping peoples heads off......now we are going back to the Germans and 70 years ago.....is there a Scotsman on the board to bring in mad Edwards Army and Bannockburn.........

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You live in fear of a mass population of people (muslims). Where as I don't.

Unlucky.

The fear is letting them get away with it, which in this country.....they are. As i stated, no worries with the other races/religions here, they cause no trouble.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here