Who do you want in the 4th round?

• Wolves

Votes: 88 61.1%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 56 38.9%

• Total voters

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I do think Liverpool with Nunez is a very different proposition. Surely we can't dick them twice in two weeks?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Concentrate on the league :shrug:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
My Wolves mate said that the FA Cup draw had taken the shine off their 2-2 at Anfield. He basically said 'what was the point of us doing that and bringing them back to Molineaux - because now we know that even if we win we won't get any further as we'll lose to you guys'. Maybe that infected their players as well?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
My Wolves mate said that the FA Cup draw had taken the shine off their 2-2 at Anfield. He basically said 'what was the point of us doing that and bringing them back to Molineaux - because now we know that even if we win we won't get any further as we'll lose to you guys'. Maybe that infected their players as well?
The RDZ-variant.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Nahhhh

We absolutely murdered them in midfield. They won't be able to cope again. We need to go full strength no messing about.
Yup. He's going full strength from here on out, no question.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
May see Steele / Webster / Lamptey and a change up front but will be strong. Will be interesting to see who they have back - it’s only 11 days away - can’t see VVD back or being risked - Nunez probably will be though…?

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Well, I for one am looking forward to a rematch. I’m not sure the Reds will win, but they won’t be as bad so it should be a cracker ! Thing is, can Brighton play that well again ?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
They'll need a right back as well. Mitoma destroyed TAA on Saturday, and all Klopp had available was 37 year old Milner to replace him.
I can’t see any EPL RB containing Mitoma just now, he’s brilliant at wing play or cutting inside. Not Klopp, but negative others will try to double up on him …. hopefully creating space elsewhere.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Well, I for one am looking forward to a rematch. I’m not sure the Reds will win, but they won’t be as bad so it should be a cracker ! Thing is, can Brighton play that well again ?
I don't doubt for a moment we can play that well again. Whether we do on the day's a slightly different question.
We're f****** awesome.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
We absolutely can.

Whether we actually do depends on a number of things.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here