Who do you want in the 4th round?

• Wolves

Votes: 88 61.1%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 56 38.9%

• Total voters

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Nice simple question. This would normally have been a no brainer assuming we want to win the cup rather than get a big draw. But with Wolves on a mini revival and Liverpool in a slump, who do you want to win tonight? Would Liverpool play their kids and be more dangerous? Will we struggle against Wolves block?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
50/50 after 6 votes. Kinda what I thought and explains why I can't decide. Amazing how far we have come and Liverpool have fallen that some people think we have a better chance against them.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I voted Liverpool and commented the same above, but honestly, either will do.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Liverpool all day and twice on a Sunday. We have them rattle and they will not want to face us again for a while.

As mentioned above, I feel we can take any opponent on at the moment and don't fear any team. Its a strange, strange feeling.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Both #TeamsLike that we should be beating :lol:. Biggest challenge for de Zerbi will be warning our boys against Cup complacency, hopefully the Charlton experience will help.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Wolves will knock out Liverpool.

Liverpool would be a duplicate walkover for us again, with that old/had it centre midfield. [Fulham, Palarse, Brentford, Leeds, Forest have all walked through them with ease, not just us, which tells anyone with an analytical mind all they need to know. Mac A, Caicedo and Mitoma would walk into the Liverpool first 11.

I get the impression that many nsc’ers are going to be really deflated if it’s Wolves?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Wolves will knock out Liverpool.

Liverpool would be a duplicate walkover for us again, with that old/had it centre midfield. [Fulham, Palarse, Brentford, Leeds, Forest have all walked through them with ease, not just us, which tells anyone with an analytical mind all they need to know. Mac A, Caicedo and Mitoma would walk into the Liverpool first 11.

I get the impression that many nsc’ers are going to be really deflated if it’s Wolves?
Thought you were busy doing other stuff 😉

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Wolves please, can’t see liverpool letting us do that to them again in a hurry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here