What are the BBC apologising for?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

07861ABC-1E26-4A37-BE7C-CE6518D95D2E.jpeg

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I'm not disagreeing as such, but from the BBC's point of view, they'll get much higher viewing figures from showing a game involving Liverpool (or, to a greater extent Man U) than they will FGR v Birmingham.
True, but it just pisses me off that tv constantly bangs the magic of the Cup drum but then always goes for all Prem ties, or utter dross draws such as Man Utd v bloody Reading, because its fecking Man utd. Magic of the Cup my arse

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
True, but it just pisses me off that tv constantly bangs the magic of the Cup drum but then always goes for all Prem ties, or utter dross draws such as Man Utd v bloody Reading, because its fecking Man utd. Magic of the Cup my arse
Again, I'm not disagreeing, but I'm not convinced that when people talk about the magic of the cup they have FGR v Birmingham in mind.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
One bit of quality from Harvey Elliott in an otherwise completely uneventful match. It could have gone on all night and Wolves still wouldn't have scored

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
poor, poor game. Wolves and Neves are just horrible aren’t they - this new manager has just made them act like twats - same as Villa - not good for the English game.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Troare is just a poor poor player. How many times has got down the right hand side with 2 or 3 players in the box and crossed it behind them.
He's a hit and miss player. He was unplayable against us at least twice. But fair he's not shown much for a couple of years

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was talking to someone before Sat about if we could beat them once I’d choose the league all day long over the 4th round of the cup - just gonna enjoy it. They have the quality to win against anyone and may have some players back. But if we were to do them again……… 🤣

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here