Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will we sign a PL ready striker by the close of the window?

Will we sign a PL ready striker today?

• Total voters

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
You've used one side of accounting then the other and tried to balance it with a final figure. Accounting losses are not the same as real term spend. Yes he injected money into his business and from an accounting point of view the losses are on the balance sheet. Off setting assets costs show as a negative, they remain though, an asset.

Yes there were some losses that he has financed, 270m(as a loss) he has not.

Well, there is always one. lol

I was quoting the state of the club not accounting at all, I always will and have done left my own accountant to do that. :p

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Lets have a worst case scenario Welbeck is out for three months do we really want a couple of teenagers as our striking options. Undav isn’t going to lead the line and has never played at this level, the ridiculous off side at Fulham was a tad Sunday league.

You’re missing the point, I didn’t say they were ready I am making the point that none of us see them day to day in training to make that judgement.

Previous Premier league minutes isn’t a prerequisite to perform. Look at Caicedo as a recent example

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Well, there is always one. lol

I was quoting the state of the club not accounting at all, I always will and have done left my own accountant to do that. :p

You didn't, you used figures that don't reflect the real losses. The need for Tony to pump money in is not the same as posting accounting losses. It's the sort of thing the Nigel's use. They didn't have anything until they bought their training ground to offset apart from a bit of cladding from Wickes.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Braithwaite is now an option beyond D-day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Well that theory lasted about zero seconds

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
You didn't, you used figures that don't reflect the real losses. The need for Tony to pump money in is not the same as posting accounting losses. It's the sort of thing the Nigel's use. They didn't have anything until they bought their training ground to offset apart from a bit of cladding from Wickes.

You are funny. :lolol: :lolol: Take a cool pill and don't take life so seriously :)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well that theory lasted about zero seconds

Braithwaite is shit and the news he was going to Espanyol was on NSC yesterday. No wonder people think you want to sign a position rather than a player.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Yeh i hear a lot about how we're the masters of succession planning and contingency planning. Hmm not so sure. If Danny gets injured we're forced into a change of style and we're forced to put someone out of position. I'd say this represents crap planning. .

The Fulham game wasn't encouraging

Sent from my M2101K9G using Tapatalk

Andone gone, contract terminated by mutual consent.

I have to say the goal he scored against Palace might be my favourite ever. Goodnight sweet Prince

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Braithwaite is shit and the news he was going to Espanyol was on NSC yesterday. No wonder people think you want to sign a position rather than a player.

Seriously, we cannot be chasing £50 million pound strikers, as i am frequently reminded by idiots like you... get real...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Seriously, we cannot be chasing £50 million pound strikers, as i am frequently reminded by idiots like you... get real...

You're agreeing that we cannot sign £50 million strikers and you're the one who didn't know Braithwaite was going to Espanyol and I'm the idiot? Ok mate.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
You're agreeing that we cannot sign £50 million strikers and you're the one who didn't know Braithwaite was going to Espanyol and I'm the idiot? Ok mate.

Yes, clearly. Sorry if I don’t read every post or check every media outlet every time I post. You really need to stop digging ‘mate’

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Yes, clearly. Sorry if I don’t read every post or check every media outlet every time I post. You really need to stop digging ‘mate’

Whatever. See you in January when you'll copy and paste your pant wetting from this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here