Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will we be buying anyone in January?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I keep hearing Giroud being mentioned

If you heard that, it was via spin from Giroud's agent. Player was always sub-prime, no matter what his Youtube Greatest Hits doubtless suggests. Presumably we'd also be obliged to worship him some kind of footballing god, other than the fading badly-bearded also-ran that he actually is.

We're trying to build a decent future here. Why inject a piss-poor relic of yesterday, that always took the superannuated wages but rarely produced the goods? Let some other mug chairman give him a final payday :wave:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
If you heard that, it was via spin from Giroud's agent. Player was always sub-prime, no matter what his Youtube Greatest Hits doubtless suggests. Presumably we'd also be obliged to worship him some kind of footballing god, other than the fading badly-bearded also-ran that he actually is.

We're trying to build a decent future here. Why inject a piss-poor relic of yesterday, that always took the superannuated wages but rarely produced the goods. Let some other mug chairman give him a final payday :wave:

Relic? He's scored 4 in 6 games for France this season.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
He's 33 years old. Even if we were to bust the wage structure to sign him, what would be the point? :shrug:

Busting the wage structure is never a good idea. But I wouldn't be against it as a loan signing with Chelsea covering some of his wages. Not that I think it's going to happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here