Well hello there :wave:

re8u4y5a.jpg

Tw4t

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

D

Deleted member 2719

Umm Husty ,did you go to Gillingham every other week on the rickety old buses ,because I did ,and I dont think there are many teams who would have had that support with that round trip hanging over them all season .And the fact we have been through the Gillingham years and the withdean years and our ground sold beneath our feet and nearly gone out the league to boot ,and protested and marched and written and signed letters speaks volumes for us as supporters ,and I dont think there are many fans from other clubs that would have hung around and taken that including pompey .And yes we had great support in the past especially from 75 - 84 .

Nicely put.:thumbup:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Where's the FLURRY of Pompey signings to try and keep them in the Football League?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Shamir Goodwin starts for Torquay in the big relegation six pointer at Fratton Park today.

Go on son. You know what to do.

Twats.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Shamir Goodwin starts for Torquay in the big relegation six pointer at Fratton Park today.

Go on son. You know what to do.

Twats.

By a quirky coincidence my son is at Fratton Park today. When he called me from there, my initial reaction of "wtf are you doing there" was one of Fatherly pride when he informed me he was sitting in the Torquay end. He was desperate for a game to watch today - As can be confirmed by his current location.

Anyway: #cheatingdeludedtwats

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Come on TORQUAY, let's extend that deserved lead.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Full time at Fratton and it's a win for the mighty Gulls.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Twats!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports