Will Pompey fold? (merged threads)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
DISASTER for the Pompey haters, they scraped a victory over Wycombe and all THREE teams below them had their games postponed. :down:

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Umm Husty ,did you go to Gillingham every other week on the rickety old buses ,because I did ,and I dont think there are many teams who would have had that support with that round trip hanging over them all season .And the fact we have been through the Gillingham years and the withdean years and our ground sold beneath our feet and nearly gone out the league to boot ,and protested and marched and written and signed letters speaks volumes for us as supporters ,and I dont think there are many fans from other clubs that would have hung around and taken that including pompey .And yes we had great support in the past especially from 75 - 84 .

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Portsmouth v Torquay on Saturday.

That's a SIX-POINTER right there.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
#twats

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Spoke to my pompey supporting mate last night and he is very delusional. he still thinks they have a chance of making the play offs this season. to which point i made him aware that they have only won 7 games in 28 this season and only 20 to play so they would pretty much have to win 15 of those games and rely on other results. now unless something is happening down there and they are going on a spending spree i just cant see how this is possible but i let him have his five minutes of madness. He also said that they would be in the championship within the next 3 years.

they really are stupid ad have no idea

but lets not forget they have the greatest fans in the country,

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Spoke to my pompey supporting mate last night and he is very delusional. he still thinks they have a chance of making the play offs this season. to which point i made him aware that they have only won 7 games in 28 this season and only 20 to play so they would pretty much have to win 15 of those games and rely on other results. now unless something is happening down there and they are going on a spending spree i just cant see how this is possible but i let him have his five minutes of madness. He also said that they would be in the championship within the next 3 years.

they really are stupid ad have no idea

but lets not forget they have the greatest fans in the country,

..........not to forget a state of the art stadium ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I said they should sell it knock it down and make a poundland as it would probbably generate more money. he didnt like that

You're being too generous , it should be a 99p store.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Just be thankful that they didn't come in for Liam Bridcutt. If Portsmouth had matched Sunderland's offer, there is no way he'd have moved anywhere else other than to the home of the biggest club south of Birmingham and the best fans in the country.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Just be thankful that they didn't come in for Liam Bridcutt. If Portsmouth had matched Sunderland's offer, there is no way he'd have moved anywhere else other than to the home of the biggest club south of Birmingham and the best fans in the country.

He must be gutted to be missing a potential CLASH with Luton.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Twats.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well hello there :wave:

re8u4y5a.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports