Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will De Zerbi still be our Manager after the International break?

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
Who knows. I would have liked to put a fiver on Sunak being PM after he lost the Tory leadership election.
Stranger things have happened but I hope it works out for Roberto.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
When Arteta took over at Arsenal, they had very mixed results. We took 6 points off of them last season. He’s had three years and gradually built up his own team. Now sitting pretty at the top of the PL.
We are not Watford, changing managers every few months.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Was talking to a friend last night who brought to my attention that after 5 league games, BHA are 19th out of 20th in the form guide.

If Leeds beat Fulham we will drop to 20th.

Chelsea (home), Wolves (away), Arsenal (cup away) & Villa (home) - if we fail to win any of these, could the manager be gone?
If so - he would have lasted longer than Liz Truss (just).

It has to be a possibility - surely not? .... After we beat Chelsea on Saturday this thread will be put to bed

Currently 25/1 to be next manager leaving

I'm guessing neither you nor your friend went to Fulham a few weeks ago under GP? or any of the 11 game winless run this time last season, or the whole season of home games with only 5 wins?

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Was talking to a friend last night who brought to my attention that after 5 league games, BHA are 19th out of 20th in the form guide.

Chelsea (home), Wolves (away), Arsenal (cup away) & Villa (home) - if we fail to win any of these, could the manager be gone?

It has to be a possibility - surely not? .... After we beat Chelsea on Saturday this thread will be put to bed

A ridiculous question to be asking, particularly when you consider the run of fixtures he’s had, the fact that our performances have actually been good and TB stuck with Potter through much worse runs !

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton

Currently 2500/1 .......

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I opened this expecting to see how he would be poached way. What I found was embarrassing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here