Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will De Zerbi still be our Manager after the International break?

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
Was talking to a friend last night who brought to my attention that after 5 league games, BHA are 19th out of 20th in the form guide.

If Leeds beat Fulham we will drop to 20th.

Chelsea (home), Wolves (away), Arsenal (cup away) & Villa (home) - if we fail to win any of these, could the manager be gone?
If so - he would have lasted longer than Liz Truss (just).

It has to be a possibility - surely not? .... After we beat Chelsea on Saturday this thread will be put to bed

Currently 25/1 to be next manager leaving

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
So you’re considering sacking a manager who hasn’t had a chance to sign anyone.

Palace
I think Watford is the word you're looking for.

Anyway, no. Brighton could lose all their games until the World Cup and De Zerbi will remain in charge.

Lose the three Christmas/New Year games as well and it might be a different situation because then TB have to make a decision if he wants to invest a lot of money to support a manager who haven't won a game in 12 attempts or if they need to take a different path. But this is all very hypothetical obviously - 5 or so points from now and until the end of the year, and I don't think De Zerbi got anything to fear.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I don't mean to be rude, but your 'friend' is an idiot if he thinks RDZ will be sacked.
As you imply, it's not his friend - here's a post from the OP on Tuesday - an agenda me thinks :

"RDZ, A lettuce or Truss

Which is going to last the longest?"

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Was talking to a friend last night who brought to my attention that after 5 league games, BHA are 19th out of 20th in the form guide.

If Leeds beat Fulham we will drop to 20th.

Chelsea (home), Wolves (away), Arsenal (cup away) & Villa (home) - if we fail to win any of these, could the manager be gone?
If so - he would have lasted longer than Liz Truss (just).

It has to be a possibility - surely not? .... After we beat Chelsea on Saturday this thread will be put to bed

Currently 25/1 to be next manager leaving
Was your friend, a lettuce :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here