Why is Dean White so rude?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Why don't you f*** Off - all i have said is what happened

All i was trying to show is that this (your above post, although i dont want to single you out personaly) is the resonse you will get when you give them unnesasry abuse. Whoever you are.

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
All i was trying to show is that this (your above post, although i dont want to single you out personaly) is the resonse you will get when you give them unnesasry abuse. Whoever you are.

I think "she" might actually be Dean Wilkins... Hey DEAN!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I imagine White was probably just as frustrated by the performance and result as the people in the crowd. Can't really blame him to be honest.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Cheers - i said that he told people to f*** off in f block and i was accused of shit stirring - perhaps people might beleive i wasn't shit stirring just stating facts

Least it shows he passionate and has a little bit of dignity. He doesn't go creeping round message boards trying to get people sacked. I respect the fact that he's not scared to stick up for himself and the team. What the f*** did you want him to do to win the match? Could you not see what happened to our team? Honestly, lay off and f*** off.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Morning. Can I join in this 'why don't you f*** off fest'?:bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports