Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why is Dean White so rude?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He was looknig right at me i can tell you... i nearly went down there to give him a piece of my mind...

fat prick...

I bet he was shitting himself-a 15 year old keyboard warrior 'nearly going down there' to give him a piece of your mind. Do you have any to spare?

sureyyathegodofthephonein

nsc most loved
Apr 26, 2008
Having sex in a skip
Well I reckon you're a liar as well as an attention seeking twat. You've just said you stood up and shouted at him, now you say you were sitting down like a good boy.

Simple truth is you were one of many that were giving him stick and he gave some back to the entire stand, not you personally. Believe it or not, not everything revolves around you.

Now f*** off.

Why don't you mate

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I bet he was shitting himself-a 15 year old keyboard warrior 'nearly going down there' to give him a piece of your mind. Do you have any to spare?

:laugh: incase you haven't noticed i was joking. Trying to take the piss out of the thread starter.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
What is his game telling me and others to f*** off who does he think he is
if we did all f*** off his wage packet would look a little bit slim wouldnt it?
time for the man and his family to leave i think?

Cheers - i said that he told people to f*** off in f block and i was accused of shit stirring - perhaps people might beleive i wasn't shit stirring just stating facts

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Cheers - i said that he told people to f*** off in f block and i was accused of shit stirring - perhaps people might beleive i wasn't shit stirring just stating facts

still dont blame him for telling you to f*** off.

Now.

f*** OFF!

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick

Oh do give over will you - why should anyone believe the word of a self confessed "Dick Knight and everybody he likes should leave the club now" merchant like yourself and an attention seeker like surreya ?
I mean look at it logically from everyone else's point of view . . .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here