Why is Dean White so rude?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What is his game telling me and others to f*** off who does he think he is
if we did all f*** off his wage packet would look a little bit slim wouldnt it?
time for the man and his family to leave i think?

...and in English, using punctuation?

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
He was looknig right at me i can tell you... i nearly went down there to give him a piece of my mind...

fat prick...

:jester:

Last edited:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
if you said what happened it might help

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Becuase wankers keep shouting crap at him. Based on the 'rumers' that he is a shit coach. What did you expect him to do? Give you flowers?

He should have said 'your right im going to leave right now. You have no staff left to run the club you say? Well thats your tough shit, twat.!'

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
The blokes standing in while we find a manager. Lets face it i dont think any of us have seen players falling inured in the way we did on Saturday. Coppel, Wilkins Mcghee and Adams (first time round) never saw the need to get rid of White therefore he must be doing something right!!

No i was sitting in my seat like an orderly citizen which i am why should we be use to it

Well I reckon you're a liar as well as an attention seeking twat. You've just said you stood up and shouted at him, now you say you were sitting down like a good boy.

Simple truth is you were one of many that were giving him stick and he gave some back to the entire stand, not you personally. Believe it or not, not everything revolves around you.

Now f*** off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports