Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whose voice can't you stand?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
And perhaps William Hague with his peculiar northern-home Counties hybrid accent.

Its not peculiar , thats how local posh people speak in Yorkshire , especially around Harrogate. Just think of it as RP for northerners :ohmy:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Womens voice.............Cilla freckin Black

Mans Voice..................Clive "monotone" Owen....King Arthur spoke like that......Like Feck he did

Attachments

• CillaBlackBiography24.png
    CillaBlackBiography24.png
    119.8 KB · Views: 104
  • untitled.bmp
    468.8 KB · Views: 103

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Michael Mcintyre
Jonathan Pearce
Jonathan Ross
Dale Winton
Alan Carr
Adrian Childs,and the woman he works with who he is not having an affair with.
Nick Knowles
John Terry
Clare Balding

Think I had better stop now I am just getting angry.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Jamie Carragher

Seconded. Steven Gerrard too. I don't mind scouse accents, but they become very annoying when they are broken up by constant um-ing and err-ing.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Dido...her voice sounds like the cow-moo thingy from Delicatessan

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Janet Street f**king Porter

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
That Geordie c unt who does the voice over for Big Brother. Always time for me to turn over the tv or leave the room when I hear him.

Alan Green ? Dont the BBC realise that every real football fan hates him ?

It's fun taking off that Geordie voice though, did it a while back when 3 of us old pis-heads were up in London helping out at the CAMRA beer-fest, we were given a student flat in Roehampton for 5 days to ourselves.

We spent most of the early mornings in fits of laughter imitating that Geordie - is it still the same one from the first BB show? - pretending we were being televised.

I would say that Alan Green is the MOST opinionated bastard on BBC 5 Live, but there's a lot of competition. I once slagged Richard Littleprick off on the phone-in when he was as usual obsessed with the Premiersh*ts.

Golden Oldie

Feb 10, 2004
Nicky Campbell, the only person on the radio who loves the sound of his own voice as much as Alan Green.

Any Scottish Football commentator, especially the ones who think that any score from more than a foot out has to go down as a G-R-E-A-T goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here