Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whose voice can't you stand?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
that bloke who was doing the voice over for the South Pole thing with Cracknell and that Ben bloke.

It wa sso bad we switched it over to watch Outtake TV (again) on Dave

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Blimey someone whos voice is so grating it is noticable above cracknell and fogles plummy voiced braying and public schoolboy guffawing? f***ing hell. That cannot be beaten, surely.

Cracknells phone call to Gordon Ramsey must have been possibly the most cntish thing I have EVER seen or heard.

Steve Wright, Jonathan Ross, Lloyd Grossman! All give me the creeps.
And if Frank Sinatra singing comes on the radio, where-ever I am, I have to turn it off swiftly.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
How has this thread got to page 4 with no mention of Graham Norton. Extremely annoying oooooo-look-at-me-Im-so-camp faux gay voice.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
bloke where i do some work, we call him motor boat as he sounds like a chugging boat...........and a total tool!

wendy richards (when was alive) that dyke rhona cameron, maggie thatcher and edith bowman, lisping cvnt.

Last edited:

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Many of the above +

David Pleat (and WHAT he says with it is even more unbearable!),

Andy Gray (crass, irritating mute-button-inducing drawl)

John Virgo (makes me feel a violent impulse sweep into me)

Sarah Palin (and her existence is pretty irksome too!!!...dangerous freak!)

Terry Christian (" " ")....except for the dangerous freak bit....replace that with abhorrant ManUre gloating twat

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Graham Norton
Lily Allen,
Sarah Kennedy (i think that's her name - my wife insists on listening to her on radio2 every morning)
Jonathan Ross

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lorraine Kelly used to really irritate me with that grating voice at 6.30 am when I was on my final rest break on a 13 hour night shift and some bastard had hidden the remote control to the TV.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
"I'm a sweet ickle girlie pweez take care of me" soft whispery voices that I loathe, but seems to work on stupid men.

Say it again, SAY IT AGAIN! :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here