Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whose voice can't you stand?

Alonso Moseley

Jun 16, 2008
I work in a kitchen above a pub and what with the hot weather, the windows are open.
All afternoon this blokes' voice has risen above all the general hubbub of a busy place. He seems to have a few wafers in his gob, as well as a very deep monotone gravelly delivery, that gets right in. I don't even know/can't decipher what he's saying too.

Anyway it's got me thinking, whose voice irritates you?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Lisa l'Anson, and all the posh girls that try out that croaky voice thing? Normally on their mobys on the train. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, girls, but it sounded shit when Lisa did it, and sounds double-shit coming from you.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Anne Widdicombe has a particularly annoying grate about her voice.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Clare Balding.

Used to be Jon Gaunt. I bet those two would get on like a house on fire.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
alan carr................was'nt born with that voice

you are right..its over the top and very false, another "Comedian" who appears to be funny but is in fact a front, See also Gervais and Jupitus among others

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Virginia Wade's voice on the tennis the last two weeks has been like nails on a blackboard.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Virginia Wade's voice on the tennis the last two weeks has been like nails on a blackboard.

Ah ! also that Christine whoever who comments on the games, so up her self

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
That prat who does the Beat the Star program.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Vernon Kay who I think over does his northern accent in much the same way as Cilla Black used to her scouse one.

That's the one, I've disliked him for years, even when he was on the disney channel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here