Who will we sign before the loan window shuts at 5pm?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D

Deleted member 18477

alan smith
almunia
jake livermore
frimpong
carlos cuellar
diego forlan
carlos tevez

oh and we can't forget michael owen and robbie keane!!!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Will be well pissed off if we don't get American actor Renee Auburjonois from the film The Eyes of Laura Mars. Supposed to be good with both feet and a decent holding midfielder. Without him I do fear for our season.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
No-one, and I don't want anyone either. We need to get the current squad working together and fit so that we can build a team from what we have. Oh for a few injury free games to get some continuity going.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Well will it be No one or Nobody?

Both are flair players, offering defensive and attacking options. No one has a poor disciplinary record so would slip straight in to our current team dynamics. Nobody though divides opinion as to his finishing ability, barn door and a lack of hitting are common criticisms thrown at him.

I am sitting watching old episode's of blackadder today waiting with baited breath.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont think any body but I would be happy to see either or both of Peter Lovenkrands and Alan Smith of Nerwcastle sign on loan for the season. Doncaster are still signing players to put in the shop window so why couldnt we do similar with these 2 players irrespective of whether we want or can afford to sign them permenantly.

Last edited:

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Got a feeling Gus will get someone in, not sure what position though but think we'll all be pleasantly surprised

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
We will sign one or two i think that will bring us up to 3/4 on loan then with Reyes included.

Poss Almunia, Alan Smith, outside chance, unlikely but Anelka who is out of favour at Chelski and getting on in Premiership terms.

kano

Jun 17, 2011
gary lewin would be a good shout....might be able to nurse our sicknote team onto the field for a change

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports