Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who Wants My Season Ticket

Chris0979

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing, Sussex
People like you that have stopped us real fans getting our ST!!!

The atmosphere was good but probably because I was near the North Stand

Why did you choose to support Brighton?

nawtygully

Aug 6, 2010
if you dont want it you are not to bothered so iwill have it... no payment just give it me go on do it or prove and sell to one of the other people who you stopped getting a season ticket you muppet

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
People like you that have stopped us real fans getting our ST!!!

The atmosphere was good but probably because I was near the North Stand

Why did you choose to support Brighton?

When dick from Eastbourne (if telling the truth) hands his in, along with any other bandwagon purchasers, will release s/t's for true fans who missed out.

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Why the swearing now, Basil.

Your big chance for showing passion for your club was last night. Did you support your team? Did you make Palace fans never want to visit Brighton again? Did you stay to the end?

I already know the answers.

No, no and no

So who are you going to support now then slut guts? would love to know, considering you are such a "football fan"

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Seriously!

Only been going a couple of seasons, but had heard that last night was the big one . . . the derby.

Been to a lot of derbys before, but not to "our one".

I was horrified.

Our team didn't seem to know the game had any importance. If anything, our fans were worse. Some noise sometimes, but nothing like the derby games I am used to.

Sorry, but i am a serious football fan (before you say good riddance). A derby should mean passion, passion and more passion.

Last night was pathetic.

Don't know why I've wasted so much time following such a joke of a club. Won't be wasting any more!

Palace on a wind up?

Sent from between Susannah Reid's thighs via Tapadream.

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
Please go away and support Chelsea, we don't want people like you following our club. I had a season ticket when we were playing there and that was even worse football than last night, it's my home town team and I love the Albion so get behind our team or f*** Off!!!!

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
[yt]c29OpzjjXc0[/yt]

Been done before and better, but 6/10 for effort

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I refer you to this thread by the wonderful Bombadier Botty on the BBS

Well... - CPFC BBS

Check out Godstone Eagle's avatar towards the bottom of page one on that thread and you have your man. The OP on this thread is no BHA fan.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
There is a serious point here isn't there? Whether he's a jcl or not is irrelevant, many people have complained how shit our fans were. Can't blame him for not wanting to be in a library tbh.

It's weird because were I was in WSL WI it was electric and a great atmos, loads of singing, stood up every few seconds, lots of chanting and general rocking behaviour. I'm not sure where this our fans were shit comes from. At some points there were 2or3 different songs going from different parts of the ground. Until about 60mins and then when the game started to turn it was nervy. I think it was a cracking atmos. Palace fans werent great, Leeds better.

By the way I'll have your ST!!!!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

OP IS A PALACE FAN

just about to post as above, was reading their forum and also spotted avatar on this page

Nice spot. He should have sat with his own fans - I could see plenty of empty seats in the Palace end throughout match.

cpfc123

Oct 31, 2010
Littlehampton
Please learn to spell, you ignorant moron.

Ignorant? Alot of your 'fans' were leaving at 1-1!!! WTF? Top support mate, well done. Also well done on spotting a spelling mistake, your the man!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here