Who Wants My Season Ticket

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
How have so many fallen for the biggest fishing trip ever?

YBOH

Banned
May 27, 2011
Sovereign Harbour
Good, now f*** off back to your armchair.

Why the swearing now, Basil.

Your big chance for showing passion for your club was last night. Did you support your team? Did you make Palace fans never want to visit Brighton again? Did you stay to the end?

I already know the answers.

No, no and no

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
You say you've been to "loads of derbys" then say it wasn't what you'd been led to believe, surly if you'd been to loads then nobody could lead you to believe anything as you'd already know.... Don't make sense.
Plus you don't want your ST because of 1 shit game ?

You seem a bit weird to me

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'm going to ask a question and I mean this in all honesty. Mainly because I dont like seeing vulnerable people being attacked.

But, are you, like a little bit, you know, retarded?

I mean, just like a little bit.

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
tumblr_lb9ux7s5371qz8cb8o1_400.gif

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Now THIS is true comedy.

Forget Izzard.

Forget McIntyre.

Headlining Edinburgh next year we have YBOH from NSC.

You will do well my son.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
There is a serious point here isn't there? Whether he's a jcl or not is irrelevant, many people have complained how shit our fans were. Can't blame him for not wanting to be in a library tbh.

the whole evening was a bloody shambles on and off the pitch. Atmosphere was worst so far this season, which is incredible given the occasion. :eek:

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Fair enough, but I stand by my comments.

The only point I would reinforce is, unlike many (on this forum and at the Amex), I do know my football.

And do know that last night was just very strange. It didn't match up to what I expect from a derby or what I'd been led to believe it was like.

And, it was pathetic.

Sod off and support Derby then!

Mar 10, 2006
If you claim to know as much about football as you say then you'd know that sometimes it just doesn't happen. That's the nature of following a team outside of the "Big Four". By the way you are a f***ing prick coming on saying you know this and that about football when you clearly don't. Oh and f*** off to the Eastbourne Boro v lewes derby you twat

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Sod off you sad prick. We don't want people like you at games. Go support Man Utd or Barcelona if you want to see a team who wins every week.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Seriously!

Only been going a couple of seasons, but had heard that last night was the big one . . . the derby.

Been to a lot of derbys before, but not to "our one".

I was horrified.

Our team didn't seem to know the game had any importance. If anything, our fans were worse. Some noise sometimes, but nothing like the derby games I am used to.

Sorry, but i am a serious football fan (before you say good riddance). A derby should mean passion, passion and more passion.

Last night was pathetic.

Don't know why I've wasted so much time following such a joke of a club. Won't be wasting any more!

Liar. Bye bye.

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
If you claim to know as much about football as you say then you'd know that sometimes it just doesn't happen. That's the nature of following a team outside of the "Big Four". By the way you are a f***ing prick coming on saying you know this and that about football when you clearly don't. Oh and f*** off to the Eastbourne Boro v lewes derby you twat

Somewhat harsh, but quite fair I think.:blush:

To the knob who started this thread, a true fan supports their club through thick and thin. Us true fans have been to hell and back over the years, and yes it was a poor performance, and I am gutted that the history books will show that our first league loss at the Amex was to our bitter rivals. However, at least we watched the loss at an amazing stadium in the Championship. Not something I would ever had thought possible at Hereford all those years ago

That said, if that means that you feel the need to stop going to "watch the Albion", as clearly you are not a supporter, then toddle off fella with my blessing.

If you are just fishing as has been suggested, then grow up as in my book that is worse than being a misguided football fan, who whilst entitled to his opinion, is in the circumstances you have given not needed at the Amex anymore!:ban:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports