Who Wants My Season Ticket

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Seriously!

Only been going a couple of seasons, but had heard that last night was the big one . . . the derby.

Been to a lot of derbys before, but not to "our one".

I was horrified.

Our team didn't seem to know the game had any importance. If anything, our fans were worse. Some noise sometimes, but nothing like the derby games I am used to.

Sorry, but i am a serious football fan (before you say good riddance). A derby should mean passion, passion and more passion.

Last night was pathetic.

Don't know why I've wasted so much time following such a joke of a club. Won't be wasting any more!

Be fair , his almighty GUS- ness agrees with him.....

the albion bos told Seagulls.co.uk: "I'm more than disappointed, I'm sad. The way we started we had chances to go on and win but we didn't and losing at home to Palace is the lowest that you can come as a Brighton manager."

Last edited:

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
Be fair , his almighty GUS- ness agrees with him.....

the albion bos told Seagulls.co.uk: "I'm more than disappointed, I'm sad. The way we started we had chances to go on and win but we didn't and losing at home to Palace is the lowest that you can come as a Brighton manager."

Finishing lower than them in the table would be worst me thinks!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Fair enough, but I stand by my comments.

The only point I would reinforce is, unlike many (on this forum and at the Amex), I do know my football.

And do know that last night was just very strange. It didn't match up to what I expect from a derby or what I'd been led to believe it was like.

And, it was pathetic.

I do love your " I do know my football" bit at least you have a good sense of humour pal !!

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
I'm going to ask a question and I mean this in all honesty. Mainly because I dont like seeing vulnerable people being attacked.

But, are you, like a little bit, you know, retarded?

I mean, just like a little bit.

Brilliant !

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Think YBOH made a small ommision, think he missed a "D". It's not a ST he wants to give but a STD....

TonyTownersShorts

Jan 26, 2010
Fair enough, but I stand by my comments.

The only point I would reinforce is, unlike many (on this forum and at the Amex), I do know my football.

And do know that last night was just very strange. It didn't match up to what I expect from a derby or what I'd been led to believe it was like.

And, it was pathetic.

If you knew football mate you would know that know team can play well every week as for the noise, I'll agree not quite as good as the Leeds game but still decent, think nerves got the better of us, I for one was anxious from about 20mins more interested in watching the game unfold than singing all the time. Best you jog on fella, I expect you would complain if you were a Barca fan and STH at the Nou Camp...

YBOH

Banned
May 27, 2011
Sovereign Harbour
If you knew football mate you would know that know team can play well every week as for the noise, I'll agree not quite as good as the Leeds game but still decent, think nerves got the better of us, I for one was anxious from about 20mins more interested in watching the game unfold than singing all the time. Best you jog on fella, I expect you would complain if you were a Barca fan and STH at the Nou Camp...

Amazing responses.

Just enjoying my afternoon, having flown "home" yesterday.

There are some big imaginations with the posters on this thread. They're just too much.

My only point was that our team and support was pathetic on Tuesday - really terrible. If I was a Palace fan, I'd say it. Why wouldn't I?

Lucky for me, I'm going to a proper "derby" on Sunday - Racing v Independiente. There, the team in blue and white will play with passion, our fans will be crazy and the putos from the shit part of Avellaneda wont be heard all game.

I was just expecting so much more on Tuesday.

No point getting angry with me. You should be angry with the players and those fans who left at 1-1.

Amazing responses.

There are some big imaginations with the posters on this thread. They're just too much.

My only point was that our team and support was pathetic on Tuesday - really terrible. If I was a Palace fan, I'd say it. Why wouldn't I?

Lucky for me, I'm going to a proper "derby" on Sunday - Racing v Independiente. There, the team in blue and white will play with passion, our fans will be crazy and the putos from the shit part of Avellaneda wont be heard all game.

No point getting angry with me. You should be angry with the players and those fans who left at 1-1.

You are a Palace fan. Jog on.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Amazing responses.

Well you've had plenty of offers who are you selling to? Or perhaps you are a wind up merchant/palace fan? Hmmmm I wonder which.....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My only point was that our team and support was pathetic on Tuesday - really terrible. If I was a Palace fan, I'd say it.
Your point was hollow and pathetic. We all knew that you didn't have a season ticket or weren't willing to sell it. While I don't believe you're a Palace fan, you don't seem to be a Brighton fan either, so why refer to Brighton as 'our team'.

No point getting angry with me.
It's not anger, it's bemusement and pitty.

Erp

Sep 30, 2011
Kent
Amazing responses.

I always stay til the bitter end personally, but live and let live surely? It takes 3 years to get out of the car park anyway!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Amazing responses.

And you will fail to win as YOU have done for the last 11 encounters. Now, THAT is pathetic. Loser

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Go on,f*** off - I have supported Albion through thick and thin for some 40-odd years and seen plenty of crap performances but it has never entered my head to stop,Tuesday night was my sons first BHA/Palarse derby and was practically suicidal afterwards but he said he will be back,supporting the team he loves at Ipswich tomorrow-he is only 11 years old.The team needs true 100% support after that rubbish to help pick them up and set us back on winning ways.You support a team through good and bad,not just when they are winning.Sell your season ticket and f*** off and grab some "glory" elsewhere,maybe Man.City? oh no,they lost to a league 1 club a couple of seasons ago in the Carling Cup.Shit happens!:albion2:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I can't believe what I have just read. The OP is obviously a grade A tosser, but I'm sorry to say it, but for falling for that shit, some of the members here must be too. He is a posh Palace fan, as he has just flown home, from Shoreham to Croydon. I am sure a lot of our fans left early because of the trains, but I did think it was a poor show that so many left early. I can understand those with transport problems, I can also understand those with kids that were worried about trouble. But there seemed to be a lot more leaving early than just those people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports