Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who Wants My Season Ticket

YBOH

Banned
May 27, 2011
Sovereign Harbour
Seriously!

Only been going a couple of seasons, but had heard that last night was the big one . . . the derby.

Been to a lot of derbys before, but not to "our one".

I was horrified.

Our team didn't seem to know the game had any importance. If anything, our fans were worse. Some noise sometimes, but nothing like the derby games I am used to.

Sorry, but i am a serious football fan (before you say good riddance). A derby should mean passion, passion and more passion.

Last night was pathetic.

Don't know why I've wasted so much time following such a joke of a club. Won't be wasting any more!

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Same guy who started the 'Gus to Independiente' rumour that failed so spectacularly? Think that tells you all you need to know.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
bovvered.gif

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Seriously!

Only been going a couple of seasons, but had heard that last night was the big one . . . the derby.

Been to a lot of derbys before, but not to "our one".

I was horrified.

Our team didn't seem to know the game had any importance. If anything, our fans were worse. Some noise sometimes, but nothing like the derby games I am used to.

Sorry, but i am a serious football fan (before you say good riddance). A derby should mean passion, passion and more passion.

Last night was pathetic.

Don't know why I've wasted so much time following such a joke of a club. Won't be wasting any more!

I've been to 16 'derbys' before, always at Epsom, always 12 furlongs, great day out, always noisy, you clearly don't know what your talking about

CPFCForever

Sep 28, 2011
Comedy gold. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HOOHOOHOOO!!! HEEHEEHEE!!!

Stop it you're making my side split. :D

HAHAHAHA!

YBOH

Banned
May 27, 2011
Sovereign Harbour
Fair enough, but I stand by my comments.

The only point I would reinforce is, unlike many (on this forum and at the Amex), I do know my football.

And do know that last night was just very strange. It didn't match up to what I expect from a derby or what I'd been led to believe it was like.

And, it was pathetic.

cpfc123

Oct 31, 2010
Littlehampton
So your one of the 10,000 new 'fans'. Your an embarrassment.

YBOH

Banned
May 27, 2011
Sovereign Harbour
Why are you called Albionroar? Funny name.

I take it you did not attend last night? Otherwise you must agree. Or is that "as good" as it gets?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here