Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Own up then, was anyone ejected ?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Apparently 3 were arrested one for the bottle and 2 other for public order offences (north stand standers- see other thread).

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Bottle thrown from WSL?

Just after ulloah's goal there was a big fuss in the WSL (north end) and about 15 rows behind me I saw stewards trying to remove 2 blokes. The guy next to me said it was because a bottle had been thrown but I totally missed it. Any else see where it landed?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Why didn't Kuszczak remove it? We'll get a fine and a telling off from Barber now.

The North Stand is becoming more and more hostile, the stewards need to take a different approach before they lost control.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
We are going to get a fine for that. Hope the ***** that threw it pay the fine. Was jotted down by the ref. Some people simply have no sympathy for anybody else, including persistent standers.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Just after ulloah's goal there was a big fuss in the WSL (north end) and about 15 rows behind me I saw stewards trying to remove 2 blokes. The guy next to me said it was because a bottle had been thrown but I totally missed it. Any else see where it landed?

Animals that lot in the west stand. :lolol:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Why didn't Kuszczak remove it? We'll get a fine and a telling off from Barber now.

The North Stand is becoming more and more hostile, the stewards need to take a different approach before they lost control.

Sorry, how has some idiot throwing a bottle onto the pitch the stewards fault ? It was just someone being a massive idiot and it was sorted out the correct way.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It was thrown from Wsl not north

Nope, it came from the North West corner, and the guy was laughing as the stewards led him out. Assume he was just just some pikey at his first ever game, so he won't care that he'll get banned. All a bit of a non event really.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
The bottle was thrown from west stand. Saw it come on the pitch. Saw a guy getting arrested as well after the game. Was already cuffed. Maybe it was him?
Why throw a bottle. Who was it meant to hit? Twat!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The bottle was thrown from west stand. Saw it come on the pitch. Saw a guy getting arrested as well after the game. Was already cuffed. Maybe it was him?
Why throw a bottle. Who was it meant to hit? Twat!

I have to agree with that it seemed a totally illogical thing to do

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Sorry, how has some idiot throwing a bottle onto the pitch the stewards fault ? It was just someone being a massive idiot and it was sorted out the correct way.

There seemed a very hostile atmosphere in the North and that needs to be managed better. The stewards need to manage the stand much better, if they lose it they won't get it back.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
There was 2 bottles. One empty and one with liquid (cola). The one with the liquid seemed to come from the wsl. Absolute morons why would you want to do that? Especially as WE had just scored.

C

CT1

I could maybe sympathise with the fan if he threw it in the air in jubilation in the spur of the moment, but while he should of been celebrating, he took time to bring his arm back and launch it. It's completely unacceptable.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There seemed a very hostile atmosphere in the North and that needs to be managed better. The stewards need to manage the stand much better, if they lose it they won't get it back.

The clubs needs to decide one way or another to either allow or not allow people to stand.

The rules do seem to change week by week these days as to what stewarding will be applied

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports