Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who said “It happened right in front of us and I screamed for a policeman..." about Diouf?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Good grief.

This woman needs to be told once and for all that SHE DOES NOT REPRESENT THE VIEWS OF BRIGHTON FANS ANYMORE. Or put simply, JUST SHUT UP.

How can the argus continue to ask her opinion when she represents just 200 people in a fan base of 30,000+.

Costa and Watts are a complete joke.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
“It took us five weeks to organise home and away games against Palace so they would be stress free, we get three days this time but that’s the way the FA want to do it.”
So is she suggesting that after the final game on Saturday, we have a 5 week break before the playoffs, so we can arrange stress free travel? Brilliant idea.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Did u mean the Austin sending off looked harsh (I thought so)
Barnes put in a strong challenge to win the ball from Austin, and Austin wasn't happy, so he immediately ran into Barnes off the ball. A red is hardly a surprise.

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
Good grief.

This woman needs to be told once and for all that SHE DOES NOT REPRESENT THE VIEWS OF BRIGHTON FANS ANYMORE. Or put simply, JUST SHUT UP.

How can the argus continue to ask her opinion when she represents just 200 people

It's nearer 400 and it is the biggest representation of Brighton fans. Just saying.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's nearer 400 and it is the biggest representation of Brighton fans. Just saying.

Or put another way out of 25000 odd who go to home games 24600 don't want to be organised and / or represented by Costa and Watts.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

I doubt she represents the views of ALL her bobblehat brigade with this though, shirley.

"I screamed for a policeman" - oh my days, I'm cringing. Utterly embarrassing, makes us all look like a bunch of handbag-clutching, Daily Mail commenting, drippy, emotionally constipated old FANNIES.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Who said “It happened right in front of us and I screamed for a policeman..." a

The only real danger was the trip hazard caused by SW getting moist as Diouf grabbed his three piece suite.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Who said “It happened right in front of us and I screamed for a policeman..." a

Barnes put in a strong challenge to win the ball from Austin, and Austin wasn't happy, so he immediately ran into Barnes off the ball. A red is hardly a surprise.

Ah...didn't see the original challenge

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Hmmmm doesn't this site have 12k members?

Either way it struck home to me on Saturday just how shit our official supporters club must be when SSN were at Hull and they were saying they were running 40 official supporters coaches to Barnsley.

You can't blame anyone for not wanting to go on a coach when it costs a fortune, you can't drink and it's like gods waiting room.

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.

Either way it struck home to me on Saturday just how shit our official supporters club must be when SSN were at Hull and they were saying they were running 40 official supporters coaches to Barnsley.

You can't blame anyone for not wanting to go on a coach when it costs a fortune, you can't drink and it's like gods waiting room.

You can't drink on any coach. This site always amazes me the way people pick on something that they know nothing about.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand

Went on a supporters club coach once to a Brentford game in 1987-88 and it was like an OAP's day out, caught the train back much more fun especially that game.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Going on the costa bus was more depressing than reading NSC... Had 4 miserable old gits whinging the whole way to and from Barnsley about Gus and the team..

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Good grief.

How can the argus continue to ask her opinion when she represents just 200 people in a fan base of 30,000+.

Costa and Watts are a complete joke.

Actually, they add to the rich tapestry of life on the Albion terraces.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I am gay, and I'm not offended. I just wish he had been man enough to go through with it.

I'd have sent him off for being a prick teaser.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I imagine the most over the top, blood curldling scream when I replay this moment in my head.

I pictured something like this:

tumblr_mebxsh2tU41qgopjqo1_500.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here