Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who said “It happened right in front of us and I screamed for a policeman..." about Diouf?

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Yes, I sometimes find her a bit embarrassing but, as others have said, she's always approached by the media for a quote so not really her fault. Also, as anyone who's read Build a Bonfire and We Want Falmer will know, both Liz and Sarah did a hell of a lot to help save the club and campaign for the stadium. Perhaps those having a dig should remember that. And she surely has a bit of kudos simply for being banned by Bellotti!

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I don't have the membership figures to hand you should ring Liz, she'll be willing to tell you. :)

Shall I correct that for you - you don't have membership figures at all do you? You're only going on what Costa has told you!

Me thinks you should be the one who 'sticks to facts eh?'

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Who said “It happened right in front of us and I screamed for a policeman..."...

Yes, I sometimes find her a bit embarrassing but, as others have said, she's always approached by the media for a quote so not really her fault. Also, as anyone who's read Build a Bonfire and We Want Falmer will know, both Liz and Sarah did a hell of a lot to help save the club and campaign for the stadium. Perhaps those having a dig should remember that. And she surely has a bit of kudos simply for being banned by Bellotti!

Of course it is her fault, she doesn't have to say anything at all, or at least think before engaging her trap and saying something else to embarrass the fans or club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here