Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who or what annoys you the most on NSC

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Where do you start? The arseholes that have been here with X thousands of posts and think they can abuse people, the X that never go to games but have to abuse people, the X that cannot let a thread go without being rude and abusive... and most of them X's not only never see Brighton but have the IQ of a neanderthal. I enjoy the banter and intelligent cross answers, I cannot abide by the 'you're a c**t' type characters that have nothing better to do than to just abuse people. They are the equilavant to the real ASBO's ... but are to scared to be one. Personally they just disgust me, but I prefer to laugh at them, not with them.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
People who react defensively (and therefore act offensively) particularly in relation to those who are more established on here than they are - bullies and keyboard warriors whose peculiar view is the only view they will permit. Sadly often one and the same. C'est la vie.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
As a matter of interest what is 'establishment'? I wear a badge of honour? It is ok to come to a site purely for the love of the club even be it 10 years to late? Is it something you earn to be on NSC? Does it matter that someone that first saw Brighton in 1970 has not been established? If that is the case please tell me, I will happily walk away from the established members on this website.

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
transfer speculation threads, it's worse than Sky Sports News

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
As a matter of interest what is 'establishment'? I wear a badge of honour? It is ok to come to a site purely for the love of the club even be it 10 years to late? Is it something you earn to be on NSC? Does it matter that someone that first saw Brighton in 1970 has not been established? If that is the case please tell me, I will happily walk away from the established members on this website.

People with chips on their shoulders.

"Fixtures" just because someone hasn't trawled the whole website before daring to post something.

Also anyone who starts a post with 'sorry if fixtures'. Who actually are they apologising to? is it someone so stupid they've failed to grasp the subject matter from the title so open the thread regardless, or the two or three topic police on here, especially the one who writes 'give us an f....', (pure genius)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Sanctimonious political correctness. Mind you I find WUMs more irritating as for some reason they seem to think they're both funny and clever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here