Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is YOUR NSC valentine ???!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Beefy's gonna kick the SHIT out of safegay.

aahh but we will kick the SHIT out of his ankles come Final day :D and actually if he does kick safegay then at least we wont concede any own goals :p

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Lush said:
I know what Edna looks like and I don't think Crabtree will be disappointed.

:clap2:

well if the lovely lady is anything like you Lush then Show me the stairway to HEAVEN baby YEAH :angel: :blush:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
well if the lovely lady is anything like you Lush then Show me the stairway to HEAVEN baby YEAH :angel: :blush:

Excellent, no pressure there then...

:eek:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Let's just say that if BIANCA had replied to my Favourite Roast thread she would have said something along the lines of, 'I like a bit of beefy inside me' or 'I had beefy on sunday' or summat:jester:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
can you lot please bugger off to the newly formed "Safeway vs BirightBird about Beefy Forum" pleas as I'm *TRYING* to chat up Edna :angry:

<probably failing miserably!> ;)

Oh I make that 2 lies now Safeway.

Sorry Crabtree. This guy just gets my goat up. Especially as he has a habit of emailing me, etc, saying that he'll give it a rest. Oh yes, and can you feel the tension.

I will leave you to chat up the wonderful Edna, whilst Safeway manages to argue in a thread by himself.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
How could Edna possibly resist Crabtree...

picard.jpg

:jester:

BrightonBird said:
Sorry Crabtree. This guy just gets my goat up. Especially as he has a habit of emailing me, etc, saying that he'll give it a rest. Oh yes, and can you feel the tension.

I will leave you to chat up the wonderful Edna, whilst Safeway manages to argue in a thread by himself.

I get your goat up? YEAH, well you got my..........no, you're right. I'll leave it. :angel:

Apologies, Crabbers and Edna. The floor is yours. Don't let us down. ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here