Who is YOUR NSC valentine ???!!

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
edna krabappel said:
:bounce: :bounce: :clap2: :blush: :wave: :kiss: :love: :mexican: :cute: :clap2: :clap2:

*EK's corner of the board going into smiley overload*

Oh cheers Crabtree, tell you what, you can be mine too. I will print it off and proudly display it on the mantelpiece! Well, ok, the TV (not posh or rich enough to have a mantelpiece....).

:blush: I'll do the same and display it on top of my CD collection which...like you...I hold close to my heart :blush:

When ya got it Chappers.......ya just got it ;) <cough>

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
:blush: I'll do the same and display it on top of my CD collection which...like you...I hold close to my heart :blush:

Be my Seymour Skinner, and join me for steamed hams

:lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
edna krabappel said:
Be my Seymour Skinner, and join me for steamed hams

:lolol:

Be my eerr...Crab and climb my Tree ???

not quite the same is it...:nono:

Well like a Crab you've made my insides go all soft :blush:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
the bird at college

but shes already going out with two blokes

slut.

valentines is a load of bollocks

:cry:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm going to wine and dine myself. Maybe i'll dress up nice and take myself for a walk on a promenade. No doubt i'll drink too much and try to take advantage of myself on the way home. "Meade's Ball, you're getting fresh." i'll mutter as i undo my blouse and reach in to fondle a hairy boob. I'll probably tell myself i love me (anything to get in my knickers) and then disappoint myself with a poor performance in the sack. "I don't know how it happened." i'll plead to a less-than-pleased myself.
And in the morning i'll sneak out without myself knowing.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
CrabtreeBHA said:
Purley for her shear brilliance in thinking up the Flowers idea and her words of wisdom as of late, I'm due to be "middle-age" with her soon so Edna Krabapple....be my Valentine :blush: :cute: :wave:

Don't be too upset if you don't get any flowers.

Don't ask...it's a long story.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I was going to send one to Chappers

Its a ginger thing!!!!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Meade's_Ball said:
I'm going to wine and dine myself. Maybe i'll dress up nice and take myself for a walk on a promenade. No doubt i'll drink too much and try to take advantage of myself on the way home. "Meade's Ball, you're getting fresh." i'll mutter as i undo my blouse and reach in to fondle a hairy boob. I'll probably tell myself i love me (anything to get in my knickers) and then disappoint myself with a poor performance in the sack. "I don't know how it happened." i'll plead to a less-than-pleased myself.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

My bird texted from morroco saying a dozen roses would be greatttt,so i text saying its been 5 weeks we have been going out and its mc donalds.:lolol:

Nothing wrong with looking after number 1 and dining yourself is a great idea and a lot cheaper.

Valentines day what a farce:censored:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Safeway said:
:(

Thought I was going to be your Seymour Skinner?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..............

(Coming, mother)

How could I forget that touching poem?

Didn't think you'd be able to make it for steamed hams, owing to Friday being the night for silhouette cut outs with Mother?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I will be sending some flowers and a card to The Saviour of Brighton & Hove Albion
Mrs D Balhatchet of Wivlesfield Road , Saltdean.

Dandyman

In London village.
Meade's_Ball said:

LOL :lolol:

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
Meade's_Ball said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here